URUS order

I am dropping off a check tomorrow for my deposit on the URUS. The model is confirmed. I hope to one day have an all Lamborghini garage + Humvee!

Congrats. Is it gonna look alike the concept - the cameras instead of mirrors? I guess a V8 turbo?

haha. I don't know the full specs, but I hear a TT Audi V8. It is going to be more extreme than any other SAV available. It will look like the concept. Not sure about the camera mirrors, but I am sure it will be awesome. I hear DCT. I don't mind DCT for a family SUV/SAV. As long as they stay single clutch in the fun 2 seater crazy cars.

I thought production wasn't slated until 2017 or something??

I hear they want them to ship in 2014. When ever they do, I'm in with a reserved spot for the Urus and Aventador roadster.

I hear they want them to ship in 2014. When ever they do, I'm in with a reserved spot for the Urus and Aventador roadster.

you are a Lambo superstar:

Great!

Ciao

:icon_super:

rulambru had a deposit down a month ago too. I'm thinking of doing the same. It's fully refundable anyway.

rulambru had a deposit down a month ago too. I'm thinking of doing the same. It's fully refundable anyway.

You should!