Balboni signs the Aventador

DoctaM3

I did the Eurosport DC event this past weekend and got to meet the legend for the first time. I have heard it before that Valentino is a modest soul with a huge heart and a true asset for the brand. Nothing could me more true. Valentino is truly a rock star gone galactic in my book once you meet him. I got him to sign the Aventador in the places where it could (the leading edge and the engine cover (Planum was too hot but that would have been nice).

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=eoPxKKO5hRE

9d6d469.jpg

c6cdcec.jpg

Special thanks to CarScrubs and the entire VA/DC team that welcomed the Pittsburgh crew like a family. Much love. Looking forward to many more events!

That is awesome CC, a perfect addition to your beautiful Aventador! :icon_super:

I did the Eurosport DC event this past weekend and got to meet the legend for the first time. I have heard it before that Valentino is a modest soul with a huge heart and a true asset for the brand. Nothing could me more true. Valentino is truly a rock star gone galactic in my book once you meet him. I got him to sign the Aventador in the places where it could (the leading edge and the engine cover (Planum was too hot but that would have been nice).

Special thanks to CarScrubs and the entire VA/DC team that welcomed the Pittsburgh crew like a family. Much love. Looking forward to many more events!

That's a whole lotta awesomeness in the Balboni sig for sure! :)

Great meeting you and the whole crew! Look forward to merging our VA/DC crew more often with the 'Burgh crew. :icon_thumleft:

That Aventador motored through the twisties like it was on rails! And following behind that yellow V12 beast for a good portion of the drive (that is, when I was able to catch up...lol)...well, it was FREAKIN INSANE! Wow! That V12 sound wailing right in front of me, the downshifts, seeing that rear wing rising up and down a million times like a NYC elevator...holy m---! :shock: Like having the best seat in the house at a U2 concert or something! :eek3dance: