Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatchu gonna do.....

ToofDoc

LOL, the last 162 in a 40 zone i had landed me in the back of a cruiser in handcuffs. Good for you.

LOL, the last 162 in a 40 zone i had landed me in the back of a cruiser in handcuffs. Good for you.

Yup, that'll do it!

162 in a 40 will get anyone in cuffs!

Wow, you have some nice cops. Unfortunately I also get the max penalty like someone else said in this thread. :(

These are my pics:

rjqj48.png

14l4jy8.png

Thats too bad! Perhaps if you were in an UFO spaceship like I was, you may have gotten off!? :icon_super:

Wow, you have some nice cops. Unfortunately I also get the max penalty like someone else said in this thread. :(

These are my pics:

rjqj48.png

14l4jy8.png

Did those come from a GoPro? If so did you get any flack for it? Did he mention it at all? Ask you to turn it off? Very curious on his reaction to the camera. The last time our group got pulled over we literally had taken our GoPros off the traffic light before.

Did those come from a GoPro? If so did you get any flack for it? Did he mention it at all? Ask you to turn it off? Very curious on his reaction to the camera. The last time our group got pulled over we literally had taken our GoPros off the traffic light before.

He didn't even mention it to be honest. He just pulled me over because I had no plate. Then I mentioned none of the 12 cars I was with had plates, and he said "yeah, but none of them are as modified as you. I can see an orange car with no plate and assume it's new. Most matte black cars should have a plate..." Then I just shut up lol.

A police Officer with a personality as well...very nice to hear! God Bless those who serve and protect us!

Cool story, no matter how many problems we have with police officers they are better than speed cameras and future robo-cops cos they have souls.. :lol:

uhm... me

:icon_thumleft:

and me..... well, someone did say ''VagDoc''.....

My last run in. He 'ooh'ed and aah'ed' over the car then hit me with the full 62 in a 35.

I was surprised at that, and he played it as if ''what else would I write it for?'' I said, 'hey we both know you can write it for whatever you want including a warning or a '5 over' sort of thing'... he literally said... 'well, if I did that I'd be lying'. Asshole.

001.JPG

Never mentioned the GoPro.

He looks like a douche! Does he have a chew in or he just that deformed??

My last run in. He 'ooh'ed and aah'ed' over the car then hit me with the full 62 in a 35.

I was surprised at that, and he played it as if ''what else would I write it for?'' I said, 'hey we both know you can write it for whatever you want including a warning or a '5 over' sort of thing'... he literally said... 'well, if I did that I'd be lying'. Asshole.

Never mentioned the GoPro.

He looks like a douche! Does he have a chew in or he just that deformed??

Full on Central PA Barney Fife... crew cut, mirrored Oakleys, lip full of chew, holdin his little stopwatch... not exactly one of Pennsylvania's finest.

I would have given you a ticket just for having a paddle shifter...

Hey man.... HATE is a four letter word.... can't we all just get along?

Hey man.... HATE is a four letter word.... can't we all just get along?

I think you got away lightly just wait until he figures out that your car actually has two pedal shifters...

Roll call: EarDoc, NoseDoc, ToofDoc and of course EyeDoc. Am I missing any Docs out there?

Many years ago I was on my way to our little cabin in NC to meet up with my wife and kids for the weekend. I was on I 26 and came around a bend doing triple digits in my VT. My radar went nuts and I slowed down instantly. The cop was parked in the median and couldn't get going right away. I pulled over and waited for him. The car was pearl yellow by the way.

He walked up to the passenger side and patiently waited while the window rolled down very slowly in old Lambo fashion.

I looked at him and said. "officer please excuse the window it is not as fast as the rest of the car "

He lost it and turned very friendly. He told me that if I were a NC resident I'd be going to jail right now but he was just going to give me a ticket instead. Come to court and I'll help you out.

When I did go to court a few weeks later it was like an assembly line. Desk at the frt with a clerk behind it. No judge. As it was my turn and the bailiff took my ticket he said. 95 in a Lambo? Hell, I would have kept going.

Sorry, no pictures.

Karl

Many years ago I was on my way to our little cabin in NC to meet up with my wife and kids for the weekend. I was on I 26 and came around a bend doing triple digits in my VT. My radar went nuts and I slowed down instantly. The cop was parked in the median and couldn't get going right away. I pulled over and waited for him. The car was pearl yellow by the way.

He walked up to the passenger side and patiently waited while the window rolled down very slowly in old Lambo fashion.

I looked at him and said. "officer please excuse the window it is not as fast as the rest of the car "

He lost it and turned very friendly. He told me that if I were a NC resident I'd be going to jail right now but he was just going to give me a ticket instead. Come to court and I'll help you out.

When I did go to court a few weeks later it was like an assembly line. Desk at the frt with a clerk behind it. No judge. As it was my turn and the bailiff took my ticket he said. 95 in a Lambo? Hell, I would have kept going.

Sorry, no pictures.

Karl

Another great success story! Still have the Lambo Karl?

Another great success story! Still have the Lambo Karl?

No I don't. After that one I brought the Stars and Stripes back that Roy owns now ( I think he still has it). Wanted to get into a Murcie but don't care for the handling or lack of.

• 5 months later...