Counting Cars?

DetroitDetomaso

What a douche!! Just kidding!! I thought the car looked great!! You looked very cool, calm, and collected :icon_thumleft:

Thank you for the kind words. I personally hated it. 6' 230 pounds sure looks like shit on TV. Time to do something about it. I watched it last night in real time and I'm never watching it again.

Looks like I mite have to buried in it. :icon_thumleft:

You looked fine. I loved the laugh from you on the 1st offer.

Not much of a fan of the show though. I turned it off right after you drove away.

Your car ranks up there with the 1960 Caddy roadster from last year's SEMA show. Very very nice.

Hell, I would take $5,000 for my POS. LOL

60_Cad_side.JPG

Car looks great but I think the show blows. RIP History, Discovery, A&E et al.

Yep. Those networks shit the bed some years ago and are only getting worse as time passes. "Reality" TV has completely fucked my enjoyment of television.

I am not a Cadillac guy but that is a real nice example of one. I also wasn't expecting it to be on hydraulics.

I just laughed at the way they setup up the whole shoot.

Yep. Those networks shit the bed some years ago and are only getting worse as time passes. "Reality" TV has completely fucked my enjoyment of television.

Agreed, some werent bad at the start. But it is getting old. Go back to the roots of those stations, thats why I loved watching them.

So, Dave is feeling left out since both you and Gordon have been on the show. He's wondering if his new addition of fuzzy dice will get his Hyundai onto the show?? :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen: