Jumping off a bridge will "take your breath away"

Roman

:iamwithstupid:

Wouldn't you want to spend as much time as possible with the people you love, instead of knowingly making them grieve without the chance to say goodbye? It's a cowardly thing to do. I have a special disdain for it because my cousins father killed himself, but not before he sent a picture text to him with a rope around his neck, later leading my cousin to kill himself the same way.

Thats some fucked up shit right there...

Thats some fucked up shit right there...

"If I do this, they have no choice but to think of me!"

fcuk them.

yes, it was. His father was a piece of shit.

I took a dump this morning thats offended by your comparison.

Yes, I would have to agree.

Tony Scott's wife has said that he did not have a brain tumor or any other serious medical condition.

Tony Scott’s widow Donna has told police that the famed filmmaker/TV producer did not have brain cancer, informed insiders tell Deadline. That makes erroneous this morning’s Good Morning America report that he “had inoperable brain cancer” and quoted “a source close to him”. The news was widely picked up by media outlets globally (but not Deadline) as the reason why Scott committed suicide Sunday by jumping off a Los Angeles County bridge at 12:35 PM. This is the second time in a month that ABC News has erroneously reported on a sensitive news story. During the Aurora movie theater shooting tragedy, ABC News claimed the gunman was a Tea Party member which was not true.

Meanwhile, Lt Fred Corral with the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office tells Deadline that an autopsy was completed today on the 68-year-old Scott, but the cause of death was deferred pending toxicological and other tests. The results will take 4 to 8 weeks. Coroner’s spokesman Craig Harvey also tells Deadline that his office is in possession of “part of a suicide note” found in Scott’s black Prius car found at the scene of the suicide but will not be releasing any of that information at this time.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/tony-scott...e-brain-cancer/