Metallica

Falken

Heading out the door to Metallica's sold out show!!!

I'm a huge fan...never seen them live...I am amped!

should be awesome.

...probably wont be able to hear anything when i come back lol.

Saw them on the "and justice for all" tour, way back. It rocked. That was back before stupid fcuking mosh pits. I was right in front of Hetfield. My brother in law saw them last year and said they still rocked hard.

Seen them 5 times live. Was onboard early on from Kill 'Em All and Ride The Lightning forward. RIP Cliff. Have fun at the concert.

Probably seen them about 6 times from Master, and Justice, Monsters of Rock, Black album, etc, etc...Great shows. Haven't seen them in years, but would probably go if given the opportunity.

Have fun, hope they play alot of old stuff, not so into most of the newer stuff.

Great show. they were filming for a 3D project they have coming out...so stuff was flying and breaking all over the place.

statues exploding, flaming stuntmen, moving coffins, metallica beach balls...it was lots of fun. huge pyro too!

They played great...no opening act due to the filming. they took the stage at 8:45 and 20,000 people were on there feet until they said farewell at 11:00.

Vancouver really loves metallica...they added a second show on saturday which sold out...so they added a third for charity.

Really glad i went...seeing Metallica live was bucket list for me (was dead centre row 13).

In 1986 they opened for Ozzy with their Master of Puppets album.

It was the 1st concert I ever went to with out my parents. I was 16 and had my driver's license for 5 days. What a night!

They still rock. One of they few that held on over the years.

I finally saw them in '09 when they kicked off their "Death Magnetic" tour. The new stuff is pretty good, but seeing them play "One," "Enter Sandman," "Sad but True," etc... is just incredible... even after all these years.

I saw them in 09 also (twice)! Awesome shows... and it was well worth it to be part of Met Club for the early entrance... I have a slight obsession.. hence my username and avatar.

5280332293_8da6432b71_b.jpg

5280364059_8d0b26b1a2_b.jpg

5280936562_ebe9d8bfeb_b.jpg

5280968090_2e2d06020b_b.jpg

5280331351_e151806616_b.jpg

5280364701_a018d2b418_b.jpg

Philips Arena! That's the show I went to, but I was a little farther away from stage.

I didn't care much for Lamb of God personally.