Hello Lambopower!

rdahm

Cigar and mustache please. I need a new avatar

Thats a dangerous thing to say publically on this forum... :lol2:

* I won't post links until Ive proven that im not trying to hustle people lol but look for my name rob Dahm or emerciv on YouTube and you should be able to find the channel

Glad you guys enjoy the POS video. I really have c4 corvettes after I bough that one. That vid was the most redneck thing I've done, in retrospect.

I really have c4 corvettes after I bough that one. That vid was the most redneck thing I've done, in retrospect.

A man after my own heart.

Think u ment "hate" though

And he's the real deal people, friend of mine knows him, we have twin cars...though mines sexier with no bumper :D

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to LP, Rob! Please post more often and be an actively participating member.

Your yutube videos are great, keep it up :icon_thumleft:

Late to the party as usual (at least I'm not the only one) but welcome to LP, Rob. Its a great forum and although I myself don't own a Lambo, I'm quite the enthusiast as are many others here whether they own or not. Here's to adding another great contributor to LP. :icon_thumleft:

Late to the party as usual (at least I'm not the only one) but welcome to LP, Rob. Its a great forum and although I myself don't own a Lambo, I'm quite the enthusiast as are many others here whether they own or not. Here's to adding another great contributor to LP. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks

I don't have too much to contribute to an owners forum as I am not doing anything new in that sense. lol

But I do enjoy sharing my experiences to people who haven't owned a Lamborghini before :-)