Movie review, filling in for Romandad...

abolfaz

fcuking SUCKED DONKEY BALLS.

In case you missed it the first time, IT fcuking SUCKED DONKEY BALLS.

I have seen the movie, and will reiterate that your review was masterful.

Best

Why thank you. It's the first movie that I've ever seen where I left visibly angry and if not for my wife persuading, I was actually going to demand my money back! We should get together and sue PT Anderson for 150 minutes of our lives that we will never get back.

Why thank you. It's the first movie that I've ever seen where I left visibly angry and if not for my wife persuading, I was actually going to demand my money back! We should get together and sue PT Anderson for 150 minutes of our lives that we will never get back.

Only movie I've actually gotten a refund on before was War of the Worlds with Keanu Reeves. HORRIBLE movie. This movie cannot be worse. Will have to watch just to see how bad it really is :lol2:

Several people have told me that you have to watch it two or three times to get it. The acting is phenomenal, movie is well made but the story just isn't there. Shame as I was expecting so much after "There will be blood"

Only movie I've actually gotten a refund on before was War of the Worlds with Keanu Reeves. HORRIBLE movie. This movie cannot be worse. Will have to watch just to see how bad it really is :lol2:

You are confusing two bad movies. Reeves wasn't in War of the Worlds...that idiot Cruise was. I think you are thinking of the the day the earth stood still....which I watched that on cable and wanted a refund too.

You are confusing two bad movies. Reeves wasn't in War of the Worlds...that idiot Cruise was. I think you are thinking of the the day the earth stood still....which I watched that on cable and wanted a refund too.

:iamwithstupid: