NYC Columbus Day Parade - video

Hovik

This year they had a group of Italian cars join the parade on 5th Ave.

Video is shot using Sony Action Cam and edited on Premiere Pro:

Looks like a fun time! Hovik, your vids always crack me up with the catchy music always playing...lol

:lol2:

Thanks. It's tough to capture good sound with action cameras so I try to find a fitting tune. Some will like it, some won't, but it makes the editing process more fun for me. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

Thanks. It's tough to capture good sound with action cameras so I try to find a fitting tune. Some will like it, some won't, but it makes the editing process more fun for me. :icon_thumleft:

It was a great day, and a fun time. Here are some of my favorite photos from the day (the woman with the red shoes is Miss USA. The woman riding with me in my car is America's Next Top Model Mexico winner).

Columbus_Club.jpgPanned.jpgTri.jpgAlex.jpgMiss_USA_and_Red.jpgIts_all_a_parade.jpgMe_and_ANTM.jpgReddah.jpg[atta

chment=94822:Parade_line.jpg]

Tri_2.jpg

Fire_Red.jpg

Parade_line.jpg

great job hovik! also your STS looks HOT Superbee!!! ( the co driver isn't bad either :la: :) )

...any pics you can share of the Blue Aventador guys? is it blue hera? :eusa_think:

great job hovik! also your STS looks HOT Superbee!!! ( the co driver isn't bad either :la: :) )

...any pics you can share of the Blue Aventador guys? is it blue hera? :eusa_think:

I'm not sure what its name would be. It seems a little darker/deeper than Monterey Blue, though. VERY hot on that car!

This year they had a group of Italian cars join the parade on 5th Ave.

Video is shot using Sony Action Cam and edited on Premiere Pro:

This puts me in the mood for BULLFEST! yeah, baby. I hope to see alot of you guys there. Contact Hovik for more info.

Thank you. We (Mark and I) were at the DFC anniversary event a couple of months ago. Here are some pix of Mark's Hera Aventador:

Marks_Blue.jpgMarks_Blue_2.jpgRed_and_Blue_2.jpgRed_Blue_and_Chrome.jpg

Red_and_Blue.jpg

That deep blue Aventador is HOT!!! :monkeyleft:

Blue Hera?

edit: nevermind, i opened this topic few hous ago and posted without refreshing :rolleyes:

I did the parade once with my Countach. Big mistake, never again.