Who wants to make a few bucks

Allan-Herbie

I set this up but I only see topline ads on the webpages. Am I supposed to do something besides logging into the topline plugin for real ads to show up that will count towards points?

I set this up but I only see topline ads on the webpages. Am I supposed to do something besides logging into the topline plugin for real ads to show up that will count towards points?

I dont think you need to do anything else.. It sure doesnt pay much.. I think Ive made $3.00

Seems like money made isn't even worth the time it takes to login repeatedly. I also noticed it caused issues with fields on some websites, basically rending them un-usable.

Seems like money made isn't even worth the time it takes to login repeatedly. I also noticed it caused issues with fields on some websites, basically rending them un-usable.

That I didnt notice..

I can't believe you losers are falling for this bullshit. What a complete waste of time. There is no such thing as free or easy money and no body if going to give you a gift. There is always an angle and chances are someone is going to get scammed.

You wanna make money, nothing beats the old fashioned way, gotta earn it.

I can't believe you losers are falling for this bullshit. What a complete waste of time. There is no such thing as free or easy money and no body if going to give you a gift. There is always an angle and chances are someone is going to get scammed.

That's why you're the daddy, absolutely spot on

:iamwithstupid: