aftermarket Aventador J bumper is coming

Nath4N

The Aventador J bumper is epic! I was told the Aventador SV will have a multi-year production and take its styling cues from the J. So, it is likely the Aventador SV (with a production run like the 570SL) will have something like this. I will wait to either move in to the SV, stay when I am, or add the SV. I love the Aventador so much, other than the exhaust, I can't see doing anything else to it. I love how it looks. That said, I can't wait to see what DMC has done!

• 4 weeks later...

That is very impressive! If they went that far, are they going to do the rear with the wing too? I must say, their work looks great in this picture.

I think adding just the front bumper will throw off the looks of the whole package... The aventador looks awesome, and to just add an agressive front bumper like that would take away of the rest of the design of the car .. U gotta dO sideskirts, rims, rear bumper and possible wing to offset the agressive front end...

This reminds me of the civics in the early 2000 when someone would just add a huge front end and leave the stock hubcap rims .

I would not modify the looks of the Aventador, but at first glance, that looked good to me. The rear would need to also be done for it to be balanced.

“Money is not the issue for our clients”, says Thorsten Grebers, Marketing Manager at DMC Germany, “this is a kit that you can’t get by using your credit card.”. Applications will be carefully scrutinized by DMC, and only approved if the car, the location, the owner and the color match DMC’s “10 of 10″ criteria. Each of the kits will only be available in one shade or body finish, no two DMC SV will be the same.

oh boy. i see they are using HRE's marketing strategy :lol2:

I hate to admit it but this is the closest anyone has gotten to using the SV wing on an Aventador and pulling it off. You still can't use an open truss like that and NOT run it all the way down the rear of the car and have it integrated into the bumper and the diffuser but we are getting closer.

• 6 months later...