Rhershey

Allan-Herbie

I really tried to make a deal with Tony including taking a hit on this car. I was willing to loose some money on the deal and call it a hard lesson. I got feed more lines of bs then you can imagine. You can ask Roy or Allan they will tell you that.

Your full of it, you said I had to pay you 83k plus the shipping cost.. I said "I would send you 75k and you pay the freight" cause I paid to get it to you.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, now that if fucked up if he really did that.

Before you go off half cocked and start talking all kinds of bullshit, take the time to go back and read the entire thread. Dubbing the engine sounds are the least of the sellers dubious selling tactics. From his ebay advertisement for the very same car that I posted here:

"Showroom paint...

Always in perfect condition...

No leaks...

No smoke...

Runs and drives excellent...

Starts right up...

Fitted with very rare factory polished wheels and finished in a beautiful Merlot rosso over duel blk/red interior with just 36,954 one owner kilometers(22,962miles). Clean lines with no rear spoiler or after market sideskirts. Clean Carfax never in accident or damaged. Always garaged & serviced with a full documented history throughout its lifetime

"

Does this description in any way shape or form resemble the car Russel got?

Here is the seller talking the car up right here on LP...

I didn't like it but next to the red and black, boy does it stand tall!

I get the call and buy the car over the phone(no pic), I was wondering how this(Merlot) would look, then the truck opened up and the sun hit the side of her......I just smiled!

fcuk, the ebay ad is still up! Tell me where the fcuk it says anything about the car needing a restoration?

Thank you albofaz I was getting a headache over the nonsense being posted.

The poor guy got shafted because he didn't perform a proper due diligence, HE DID NOT DESERVE to be shafted because of that, the vendor misrepresented the damn car all over the place then he turns around saying "What did you expect for $xxx??"

I tell you what he expected, what you've advertised!! That's what he expected, how difficult is to comprehend it ? :eusa_wall:

Thank you albofaz I was getting a headache over the nonsense being posted.

The poor guy got shafted because he didn't perform a proper due diligence, HE DID NOT DESERVE to be shafted because of that, the vendor misrepresented the damn car all over the place then he turns around saying "What did you expect for $xxx??"

I tell you what he expected, what you've advertised!! That's what he expected, how difficult is to comprehend it ? :eusa_wall:

Thank you

Before you go off half cocked and start talking all kinds of bullshit, take the time to go back and read the entire thread. Dubbing the engine sounds are the least of the sellers dubious selling tactics. From his ebay advertisement for the very same car that I posted here:

Does this description in any way shape or form resemble the car Russel got?

Here is the seller talking the car up right here on LP...

fcuk, the ebay ad is still up! Tell me where the fcuk it says anything about the car needing a restoration?

Thanks

Thanks

Russell you said "Don't finish the car I dont want to pay 139,. Ill finish it and let me buy it for low 80's..". If the car went retail it would have been finished (by me) on the interior.

The car never smoked and does run and drive perfect! ask Lamborghini of Sara..

so tell your friends that part.

If I retailed it the car would've been perfect, before I delivered it. but Russell said " Wholesale" ...

Russle didn't buy it off ebay! he bought it wholesale ! as a dealer you can advertise the car see what it brings then set it up to the nines....Russell said "Don't finish it" he wanted to save money .

Let me see if i got this right, you false advertise the car initially than depending on how much you get for it you fix it to that imaginable spec that's only in your head? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I can literally say that I've heard it all!

Let me see if i got this right, you false advertise the car initially than depending on how much you get for it you fix it to that imaginable spec that's only in your head? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I can literally say that I've heard it all!

no the car was getting finished up and russell said to stop and let him complete the car(interior), the car did and still does drive perfect..

In this eBay ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5000sFI-/12...ht_32908wt_1161

1. Was the car finished up?

2. Where does it say it will need restoration?

3. Where does it say that a further $40k to $50k will need to be spent to put the car right?

4. Where do you hint at further works being required or some work required or some indication that the car requires some type of work?

5. If a bidding war ensued following your ad and the car ended up selling on eBay for $150k,for example, would you have sent the car out as is or would you have restored it for the end bidder?

In this eBay ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5000sFI-/12...ht_32908wt_1161

1. Was the car finished up?

2. Where does it say it will need restoration?

3. Where does it say that a further $40k to $50k will need to be spent to put the car right?

4. Where do you hint at further works being required or some work required or some indication that the car requires some type of work?

5. If a bidding war ensued following your ad and the car ended up selling on eBay for $150k,for example, would you have sent the car out as is or would you have restored it for the end bidder?

I told russell what was left and he said "Ill finish it"

"Showroom paint...

Always in perfect condition...

No leaks...

No smoke...

Runs and drives excellent...

Starts right up...

Fitted with very rare factory polished wheels and finished in a beautiful Merlot rosso over duel blk/red interior with just 36,954 one owner kilometers(22,962miles). Clean lines with no rear spoiler or after market sideskirts. Clean Carfax never in accident or damaged. Always garaged & serviced with a full documented history throughout its lifetime"

this sounds like the car....except for the interior.. car doesn't leak or smoke.

starts right up and drive perfect...

paint looks showroom to me...

jams needed finished up and interior only. so I guess russle thought he was getting a concourse car for 83 k.

Russle was told this was left and he said " I want to save money sell it to me AS-IS." so I did.

Tony can you answer my questions? Forget about Russell for a moment pretend that he doesn't exist and I am the buyer who just bid $139k for your car on your eBay ad.

Tony can you answer my questions? Forget about Russell for a moment pretend that he doesn't exist and I am the buyer who just bid $139k for your car on your eBay ad.

high bidder won it at 75, i started to finish the interior,

High bidder backs out and buys a side draft from me instead. 169500.

then Russel calls a month later before the car goes back on ebay.

And says "Dont finish the car" Ill take it.

I have a buyer for Russell's car and he think a 83k Ct running is a buy of the year.

But with all the drama on the site he says the car probably is not a good idea because if he brings it to a show everyone will bring up this thread. Russell would have no problem selling the car as it is for 83k.

and real players know this..

PS

Russell called the guy I bought it from, and Jerry says Russell was really happy when he got the car.. then Russell started taking alarms out and changing the spark plug wires..then decided he dont want it.. Russell damaged something in the electric I would guess.

LOL this guy is a scumbag.. Everyone take note of what this car looks like, the fact that he yet again says his description sounds perfect. Imagine what the other shitbombs he sells look like!

high bidder won it at 75, i started to finish the interior,

High bidder backs out and buys a side draft from me instead. 169500.

then Russel calls a month later before the car goes back on ebay.

And says "Dont finish the car" Ill take it.

I have a buyer for Russell's car and he think a 83k Ct running is a buy of the year.

But with all the drama on the site he says the car probably is not a good idea because if he brings it to a show everyone will bring up this thread. Russell would have no problem selling the car as it is for 83k.

and real players know this..

PS

Russell called the guy I bought it from, and Jerry says Russell was really happy when he got the car.. then Russell started taking alarms out and changing the spark plug wires..then decided he dont want it.. Russell damaged something in the electric I would guess.

I haven't seen so much sidestepping in a professional salsa competition.

Let me be even clearer, by your own admission $139,000 is the price which will buy you the car in PRISTINE fully restored condition, $83k represents unrestored dirt cheap bottom of the market.

If bidding ended $139,000 or above and I was the buyer what condition would you have sent the car to me?

LOL this guy is a scumbag.. Everyone take note of what this car looks like, the fact that he yet again says his description sounds perfect. Imagine what the other shitbombs he sells look like!

Here they are, the cars that sold did well north of $150k and $250k and Russell's car did $83K

and the 3 that sold(pictured) are all in a different museums around the world and all the clients were really happy about the cars and the condition they were in.

As far as the others CT's that we sold, the buyers new about the cars and asked me not to disclose the pics online or to anyone so we will respect their wishes..

z25.jpg

a17.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0160_2.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

_trct.jpg

Sold car Prices

1) 83 $169500 {in a museum}

2) 87 fi $200 w/ 1200 miles we bought it from Joe Nastsi's private collection {in a museum now}

3) DDraft $259k{in a museum}

4) Russell's car $83k 1985 fi { at Russell's}

for sale

5) 81 bought from Cat

6) 84 had a buyer thanks to this thread then we put him in the red low body so this ones still available.

Just bought 4 CT's out of the Middle east the previous owner found me on this thread and ask me to purchase/trade for some rare cars we had... they are 4 low mile rare color cars. We made the trade and we are keeping them cause they are extremely low mile cars..

Here they are, the cars that sold did well north of $150k and $250k and Russell's car did $83K

and the 3 that sold(pictured) are all in a different museums around the world and all the clients were really happy about the cars and the condition they were in.

As far as the others CT's that we sold, the buyers new about the cars and asked me not to disclose the pics online or to anyone so we will respect their wishes..

z25.jpg

a17.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0160_2.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

_trct.jpg

Sold car Prices

2) 87 fi $200 w/ 1200 miles we bought it from Joe Nastsi's private collection {in a museum now}

4) Russell's car $83k 1985 fi { at Russell's}

for sale

5) 81 bought from Cat

6) 84 had a buyer thanks to this thread then we put him in the red low body so this ones still available.

Just bought 4 CT's out of the Middle east the previous owner found me on this thread and ask me to purchase/trade for some rare cars we had... they are 4 low mile rare color cars. We made the trade and we are keeping them cause they are extremely low mile cars..

Yes, Im sure everyone is just running to do business with you due to this thread.

Yes, Im sure everyone is just running to do business with you due to this thread.

"No comment"

Allen I have no problem with anyone on this thread and couldn't say one bad thing bout any of y'all.

I wouldn't say everyone so I agree with you there.

This is 17311 that was at Gullwing Motor Cars with an asking price of $79,000 which you purchased and within a week put on ebay for $185k.

As far as your pride and joy DD is concerned...

Color change repaint, was for sale literally for ever, you paint bombed the engine compartment then did a detail job on the car and flipped it for $100+/- over.

Nothing wrong with making money, but the cars you're selling aren't exactly nice cars. I suppose if you wait long enough, there really is an ass for every seat. You're maintaining an untenable position with Russel. You're explanations make no sense and the way you're tap dancing around your ebay ad makes you look even more like a crook.

This is 17311 that was at Gullwing Motor Cars with an asking price of $79,000 which you purchased and within a week put on ebay for $185k.

As far as your pride and joy DD is concerned...

So let me ask you this... if someone "gives you a Countach for "Free" and you decide to sell it, what do you sell it for?

that is because a month before that purchase I bought and sold one for north of 130 and sold it for a profit too..

Now let me ask you this...what are Countach's worth today?

and if a person has one in their collection for the past few years...would they be happy or sad that I got $169k for mine. I would think it makes them happy cause then their car is also worth that now.

Kinda like if you next door neighbor sells his house for 4 million and paid only2. then thats good for you living nest door..

I bought a 72 dino red - black gts in 2010, paid low 100. damn I wish I had that car 6 months later... cause they did 3 times that.

And just what does any of the have to do with fcuking Russell the way you did? By your own statements his car should be worth much more now than when you sold it to him so why don't you give the man a full refund and call it a day?

I am sorry you feel you got screwed, you probably did. However used car dealers selling iffy 30 year old Italian classics and you don't bother with a PPI or a plane ticket. You can bitch all you want, it's all on you. Again you are dealing with a USED CAR DEALER....selling a Countach for $83k retail, alarm bells should have going off left and right. What did you think you were buying? He may have lied to you, but it's on you for not bothering to check. On another note, I have a large red bridge in SF for sale. Cash only.

So Torro since, for obvious reasons, you will not answer any of my questions realating the advertising of the "museum piece" you've sold Russell, I will ask another question which isn't directly related to the Russell deal.

Since this thread brought you so much business and since,according to you, you are subliminally advertsing via this thread, will you pay Lambo-Power a sponsorship fee??

So Torro since, for obvious reasons, you will not answer any of my questions realating the advertising of the "museum piece" you've sold Russell, I will ask another question which isn't directly related to the Russell deal.

Since this thread brought you so much business and since,according to you, you are subliminally advertsing via this thread, will you pay Lambo-Power a sponsorship fee??

LOL