shift time in the lp640 egear

Diablo75

any one who knows the time the egear takes to shift in corsamode in the lp640 modelyer 09 compared to the modelyear 08 when there was the sportmode

There is no difference they just changed the name on the button.

There is no difference they just changed the name on the button.

not true. The 09 lp640 has the same upgraded egear as the 09lp560

i dont believe they just changed the name of the button

They did just change the name on the button I checked with the technical people at the factory, that is there claim.

not true. The 09 lp640 has the same upgraded egear as the 09lp560

Please go check the trans in the 09 Murcie is not the same as the 09 LP560

I'm inclined to agree with fast lane on this. 100ms is faster than I believe the lp560 can shift so...the lp640 might be closer to 150-200ms. Someone pull a log from a vbox and you can tell right there.

sounds bad if they just changed buttons because in the pressrelease they say it shifts faster and more rappid

Yes it did but faster and more rapid than what. I wanted to update my 08 to 09 specs i contacted the dealer who contacted the factory 2 separate times and areas because I didn't believe the answer, they claim they just changed the name on the button, I know it sounds like bullshit but if it is it's Lambo bullshit. I was more then willing to pay for any update or change. I don't know how fast the shifts are but they are OK but not the fastest around.

The parts didn't change, but the tuning may have. Hence the quicker shifts and easier low speed driving.

If the software changed they would have been able to update the 08 they looked it up it was the same.

Talk to Jake @ Eurocharged. He would be able to help you with tuning the shifting (if it's possible).

I'm willing to bet that Lambo changed it, but as a software update to '09+ hardware. So same p/n but a real life difference; or updated all e-gear hardware available through the dealer since the update (like many other Murci parts).

• 2 weeks later...
Talk to Jake @ Eurocharged. He would be able to help you with tuning the shifting (if it's possible).

I'm willing to bet that Lambo changed it, but as a software update to '09+ hardware. So same p/n but a real life difference; or updated all e-gear hardware available through the dealer since the update (like many other Murci parts).

I wouldnt hold my breath on that. The egear for the gallardo they seem well versed at tuning, but the egear in the murci they dont seem to do much. Yes, I had mine done (along with a tune). I noticed no difference on either really, but still glad I did it, as its part of the usual suspects in the tuning process.