First teaser picture of the Ferrari F70

Nath4N

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG wasn't the original P4/5 a Ferrari. LOL

He took a Ferrari and made it something completely its own..new exterior design made outside the factory. The OMG & LOL makes me reconsider my entire premise though.

looks like 2 eyes and a surprised mouth. ONce you see it you can' t get it out of your head.

Damnit! Forever stuck in my head now. I have visions of it and the "Stig" running through the countryside now.

With so many designs around its getting increasingly difficult to do something which doesn't seem to resemble something else or at least sharing similar design cues.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ! :icon_mrgreen:

With so many designs around its getting increasingly difficult to do something which doesn't seem to resemble something else or at least sharing similar design cues.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ! :icon_mrgreen:

I think the other term for that is intellectual property infringement :icon_mrgreen:

I think the other term for that is intellectual property infringement :icon_mrgreen:

I would be flattered if they copied my design, I would obviously sue them after but that's another story.

:icon_mrgreen:

Fans of one-off Ferrari creations will recognize some shapes from an earlier creation, the Pininfarina P4/5–it looks like the new F70 will appear as a curvier version of that Enzo-based car, especially from the rear end.

Read more: http://rumors.automobilemag.com/ferrari-te...l#ixzz2F5E3MOCW

Follow us: @AutomobileMag on Twitter | AutomobileMag on Facebook

• 1 month later...
With 950 hp

After a private preview held in Maranello on Wednesday, new details are now available about the Ferrari Enzo successor.

Known internally as the "F150 Project", the new Ferrari flagship model will be limited to 499 cars in three available colors and is expected to cost 1.2M EUR. Power will come from a custom V12 engine developed to sound just like an F1 engine. It will generate 800 hp (596 kW) at 9,200 rpm and an additional 150 hp (112 kW) from KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System), while maximum torque will be available from only 1,000 rpm.

It will do the 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) sprint in 3 seconds while 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph) will take 7 seconds, en route to a top speed of about 370 km/h (230 mph). Breaking from 200 km/h to a full stop will be done in only 115 meters. These numbers are possible thanks to a low curb weight of just 1,280 kg (2,822 lbs), including the 150 kg (330 lbs) electrical engine.

The Ferrari "F150" has a full carbon fiber chassis with T800 and T1000 sheets and boasts Kevlar underneath for additional protection. It will have a fixed seat, adjustable paddles, a rear wing and a "mobile diffuser". It should be able to lap the Nürburgring in less than seven minutes.

It will make its public debut this March in Geneva, with deliveries commencing in December.

Source: teamspeed.com via auto-blog.com via ferrarichat.com

http://www.worldcarfans.com/113013153260/f...-emerge-after-a

The specs sound incredible but I wish they did not add the electric motor and rather dropped that weight, 800hp and 1130kg kerb weight with proper aero it would be simply incredible, looking forward to seeing all these hyper cars out in the open, this and the P1, exciting times ahead in the car world.

Both this car and the P1 will be amazing hypercars. It is a totally different world now. These cars will post amazing numbers, but the difference between these hypercars and the current supercars will not be felt in most owners usage. They will still come with bragging rights / exclusivity, but the hypercar market is very different then it was the last time both these companies made them. I am very excited to see both.