NCAA Football Thread

Roman

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is clearly not a fumble.... Can they go 3 for 3?

knee was clearly down, but these refs have BAMA contact lenses on tonight... :icon_mrgreen:

I hope ND steps up and at least makes this a game.

McCarrons girlfriend is SMOKING hot

Maybe the refs are starring at her instead of the game?

They are in my top 10.

Im wondering if the people commenting about how "worked" they got actually WATCHED THE GAME? It was a one score game until the 4th Qtr... The third quarter was ALL NIU... They were on the verge of tying the thing up and the QB made ONE mistake, tried to save a blown play, and threw an INT, that changed the momentum of the game...

In the end it was 31 to 10, with a new head coach in his first game as a head coach anywhere... Not exactly a blowout in the college game.... Look at what Oklahoma State did to Purdue yesterday.... That game was over after the first five minutes.

Its hilarious that if the EXACT SAME THING happens in the NCG, the losing team will not fall more than two places or so.... GUARANTEED... And nobody will say "I told you they werent a top ten team."

Except, maybe, me.....

They are passing at will wherever they want

Oregon would have been more interesting....

This reminds me of Mike Tyson in his prime. He didn't give a fcuk who showed up in the ring against him...he would just show up and knock them the fcuk out! Bama must've watched a Tyson highlight video right before this game...sheesh!

I have to say-I kinda wish it was Oregon-Alabama.

Alabama would have still smoked the fcuk out of Oregon, but i think ND-Kansas State and Alabama-Oregon would have been a better matchup..

It could very easily be a 48-7 game tonight...

Alabama would have still smoked the fcuk out of Oregon, but i think ND-Kansas State and Alabama-Oregon would have been a better matchup..

I don't think so.... Remember. Oregon lost 1 game. To a pretty good Stanford team In OVERTIME. (And if you don't know how I feel about the college overtime rule by now, re read the thread)

I don't think so.... Remember. Oregon lost 1 game. To a pretty good Stanford team In OVERTIME. (And if you don't know how I feel about the college overtime rule by now, re read the thread)

Alabama got beaten pretty soundly by A&A and Notre dame had two games in OT,(wasn't stanford one?) which could have just as easily been losses... That one to Pitt bothered me all year...

Oregon, A&M (Again), hell I'd even take another SEC team at this point, like Georgia (again). Pointless game...I thought they deserved a shot just because they were unbeaten, but holy hell! Maybe it will get better... :aiwebs_014: <_>

Oregon, A&M (Again), hell I'd even take another SEC team at this point, like Georgia (again). Pointless game...I thought they deserved a shot just because they were unbeaten, but holy hell! Maybe it will get better... :aiwebs_014: <_>

And people have been calling me an asshole all year because I wanted to look past the w/l to the OT stat....

I know what your thoughts are on OT. I watched both games...Alabama is a FAR better team IMO.

I dont see any weakness in their team that can be exposed at this point in the season.

I think it would have been more of a shootout, but I truly feel they would have beaten Oregon by at least 2 touchdowns.

Would have been a better matchup though for sure...

ANNNNNDDD WE HAVE A PUNT!

I know what your thoughts are on OT. I watched both games...Alabama is a FAR better team IMO.

I dont see any weakness in their team that can be exposed at this point in the season.

I think it would have been more of a shootout, but I truly feel they would have beaten Oregon by at least 2 touchdowns.

Would have been a better matchup though for sure...

ANNNNNDDD WE HAVE A PUNT!

And you would have said the exact same thing before Florida/ Louisville.... Hell I would have too... I thought they were the best SEC team. And then

Louisville assfucked them fast enough to give the 2nd stringers stories to tell their grand kids... Fact is, you can't say for sure fil they play....

Oregon's offense is MUCH better than ND.....

on defense-ND's front seven are better than Oregon's, but Oregon's secondary is FAR better.

And you would have said the exact same thing before Florida/ Louisville.... Hell I would have too... I thought they were the best SEC team. Fact is, you can't say for sure fil they play....

Very true.

I think that Bama is much better than Florida this year though...And you know I love my Florida teams... :icon_mrgreen:

And you would have said the exact same thing before Florida/ Louisville.... Hell I would have too... I thought they were the best SEC team. Fact is, you can't say for sure fil they play....

Yeah, I thought the same thing...wasn't even worried about Louisville! And then the game happened...lol Gators let me down!...acted like all they needed to do was show up with the SEC logo on their jerseys, then Charlie Strong and Co. showed them who was boss that night. Props to Louisville. I think Muschamp learned a lot from that loss and is still in the process of building the Florida program. Recruiting skills are strong and he will be a better coach next year.

Saban's got a lot more experience and you gotta hand it to him on how he prepares his teams. They look ready for tonight's game, that's for sure.

So... There has been a lot of talk, and a bit of speculation, that Notre Dame was the team ESPN wanted in the game all year.... This game is predicted to have the highest ratings in the history of the BCS championship... It will be interesting to see how the ratings hold up in the 2nd ....

Bama knows they've got ND beaten - mind, body, and soul. Irish can't run, can't pass, can't make 1st downs, can't stop the run, can't stop the pass, can't play special teams. This is like a nightmare scenario for all the Irish fans.