NCAA Football Thread

Roman

Will be very curious to see what happens for the title game and the BCS. There will be a lot of bitching either way. I believe the winner of the Auburn/Mizz game should play FSU for the title game if FSU can take care of business.

Ohio State may lose in their title game. Heck FSU could lose too. That would be something if they both lost. BCS would have winner of the SEC playing Bama for the title game lol.

No way that Duke is beating FSU in the ACC title game. The Auburn Mizzou game will be a good one!

I wonder if the SEC will squeak their way ahead of OSU to make it back to the NCG. Heck Auburn has played some pretty damn difficult teams this year. I think the toughest opponent OSU has played was what Wisconsin? And they almost lost that game too!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will say this-IF OSU makes it to the big show. FSU will beat them by AT LEAST 2 touchdowns if Famous Jameis can stay out of jail

• 1 month later...

Great game but after watching them interview some of the FSU boys it's clear they ain't English majors!

Crazy ending!

FSU looked really bad through 2.5 quarters, but its not how you start-its how you finish!

Bet you that Auburn kicker that missed that short field goal earlier in the game is kicking himself in the a$$ today

Great game but after watching them interview some of the FSU boys it's clear they ain't English majors!

I would imagine the Auburn interviews wouldn't have went much better.... I remember watching a Newton interview or two.. Jebus..