My new seats are back...

murcivu

I thought you said it was almost done!!

Looking good though. Where are you getting the upholstery done? I need some new leather for the Porsche.

Keep the updates coming.

Guest Moss
I'm really loving this blue... :eusa_dance:

Wait till ya'll see the rest of the interior :headbang:

post-10001-1355354316_thumb.jpg

I love the color!

Early Diablo so no airbags

No shit? I know this is an early car but he's updated the dash with a kit car sourced replica of a 1999 or later diablo dash. I wanted to know what he was going to put where the airbag as supposed to go.

I thought you said it was almost done!!

Looking good though. Where are you getting the upholstery done? I need some new leather for the Porsche.

Keep the updates coming.

It was almost done, until you came along with your blessings :crybaby2: Actually, that pic of the dash was from 2 wks ago. It's further along now, but I will wait until the car is completely done before posting anymore pics. I won't be able to make in time for the track event, but we'll be done next week for sure. The upholstery shop is called Texas Auto Trim on Bissonnet. My guy does good work, but just make sure you tell...actually show him, exactly what you want. Just ask for Alex and tell him I sent you. See you this Sat if you're going to K1.

Looking forward to seeing it done.

Thanks. The anticipation is killing me!

Where did you get the carbon center tunnel?

Got it a few years ago from NAERC. They were aftermarket.

What are you going to put where the airbag is supposed to go on the passenger side of your dash?

I'm putting a glove compartment bin and there's a lid cover that will go over that hole. The dash is a 6.0

I wanted the original GT dash, but the factory ETA was about 10 years from now.

I love the color!

No shit? I know this is an early car but he's updated the dash with a kit car sourced replica of a 1999 or later diablo dash. I wanted to know what he was going to put where the airbag as supposed to go.

Haha I figured you knew. Makes sense and good question

Hi,

Cool project!

I have an original GTR dashbord in grey. Its for sale, but its broken on one side.

If you are interested pls send a pm.

Best Regards

I would say that its the prefect match of the seats with the interior. I love this color because its unique. mostly people like the black color interior and seats but I like other colors like red or blue. Anyhow great set of seats and interior hope you will post the full interior pics after installing the seats and finish the interior work.