Did anyone see this?

MKS

I looked all over the forums , blogs and google and couldn't find an aventador with a black engine cover? All had the glass cover. Can someone find one? I think it would look better

While the glass engine bonnet is an option ($7000+), I think all Aventadors get ordered with it. It was also an option for the LP640. I have seen very few LP640's without the glass engine bonnet - one was a press car when the LP640 came out, the other was one I was considering purchasing but when I saw it didn't have the glass bonnet I didn't want it, and I just saw one in Newport Beach as few weeks ago.

There was a Matte Black one out there. Believe it came into the states via one of the Lambo dealers in Chicago. Went to Lambo Miami then ended up in a dealer in Texas. Sold out of there. I downloaded some pics. Here is a good one of the hatch.

post-9299-1355606466.jpg

post-9299-1355606676_thumb.jpg

Nope... its not photoshop. That is stock engine cover on the Aventador if you don't choose the glass option. All the launch cars had to the glass build and most since have opted for the glass as well. Very rare to see the non-glass engine bay but it would look awesome on some colors esp. nero nemesis but would not look so good on others.

Wow I like it a lot more than the glass option, I never understood the need for a glass window, I would only go for it if it were to enhance the car aesthetically.