fabspeed's foray into the LP700 world - video addded

Fabspeed_Motorsport

259907_10104185526453324_1469903323_n_zps4aeec399.jpg

post-24965-1363636242.jpg

Anybody else seeing the resemblance with the lower bumper removed and the wing up from the Aventador? Makes me want to see an Aventador GT-R really really badly!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a wrap, it's a custom color.

Edit: Hannibal do you ever sleep ? LOL

Yes! And I am a little bored at work right now. I am multitasking. ;) Watching YouTube, Reading LP and working on a Test Procedure. Don't tell anyone! :eusa_shhh:

Did you install the exhaust yet? I can help after work...you are close to Pittsburgh right? :eusa_dance:

Pack lunch because I am only about 9500 miles away from Pittsburgh :icon_mrgreen:

I better pack 2! The wife would love to visit there at some point. My sister did a semester abroad in Melbourne and loved it. That is a LONG flight though.

back on topic please ladies!!

car put down 587hp / 487tq

Sorry! More pics and some vids!!!!!!! Do those numbers seem a bit low for a stock car?

EDIT: I guess that is a pretty standard 15% drivetrain loss.

Waiting for figures and pics.

At this moment, deciding between capristo, fabspeed and powercraft. :)

Not a wrap! :eusa_dance:

That's not a wrap, it's a custom color.

Edit: Hannibal do you ever sleep ? LOL

It is a wrap..over a black car, look at the door sills. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like a wrap.

d33c271.jpg

Regardless, it looks badass! The decision to black out the wheels totally changed the car as well. Can't wait to hear it!

It is a wrap..over a black car, look at the door sills. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like a wrap.

d33c271.jpg

Regardless, it looks badass! The decision to black out the wheels totally changed the car as well. Can't wait to hear it!

Negative Ghostrider it is not a wrap. Want to place a wager? Allen has a thread on ordering his ad personam aventador in azure blue and selling his Verde Gallardo.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

LOL, let's keep this thread on track fellas.Outstanding work Dave, now LP700 owners have a general idea on where they stand right out of the box!

LOL, let's keep this thread on track fellas.Outstanding work Dave, now LP700 owners have a general idea on where they stand right out of the box!

thanks will :icon_thumleft: cant wait to see gains with the exhaust!