paging RagingBull

q8ylambo

THANKS!!

That sounds incredible! Closest to the Kreissieg I've heard but I would still expect the Kreissieg to have more range. Although, it would be nice to see the rev counter (as reference - sounds like short shifting to me)...

Damn that sounds good. Wonder how it sounds inside the cabin when just driving normal.

and ( :iamwithstupid: ) hear it from the "inside-the-cabin" perspective. I wonder if they offer valves to quiet it down when you want it to be civilized? If so, and if Kreissieg is still waiting on a car, this could be an option for me.

Its looking like Japan is where the exhaust sounds I love are coming from! I practically live off sushi, so... :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks again for sharing this! You know what I like! :icon_super:

I sent them an email. Since their website is not offered in english, I had to use google translate to fill out the contact page. lol

THANKS!!

That sounds incredible! Closest to the Kreissieg I've heard but I would still expect the Kreissieg to have more range. Although, it would be nice to see the rev counter (as reference - sounds like short shifting to me)...

and ( :iamwithstupid: ) hear it from the "inside-the-cabin" perspective. I wonder if they offer valves to quiet it down when you want it to be civilized? If so, and if Kreissieg is still waiting on a car, this could be an option for me.

Its looking like Japan is where the exhaust sounds I love are coming from! I practically live off sushi, so... :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks again for sharing this! You know what I like! :icon_super:

I sent them an email. Since their website is not offered in english, I had to use google translate to fill out the contact page. lol

Kreissieg hasn't come out with much in like a year, but I do remember seeing pics of an Aventador at their shop months ago so I am sure they are working on something.

I think the Power Craft is the best sounding exhaust currently available. I like how the system significantly reduces the artifical raspy, gruff sound the stock system makes and produces a cleaner higher pitch sound. The other exhausts on the market ie. Tubi, Capistro, LNB, iPE etc. don't really change the sound like the Power Craft, they are just louder variations of the stock sound.

The Power Craft is valved, also in the video I believe that Aventador is using straight pipes.

Kreissieg hasn't come out with much in like a year, but I do remember seeing pics of an Aventador at their shop months ago so I am sure they are working on something.

I think the Power Craft is the best sounding exhaust currently available. I like how the system significantly reduces the artifical raspy, gruff sound the stock system makes and produces a cleaner higher pitch sound. The other exhausts on the market ie. Tubi, Capistro, LNB, iPE etc. don't really change the sound like the Power Craft, they are just louder variations of the stock sound.

The Power Craft is valved, also in the video I believe that Aventador is using straight pipes.

After writing my last post I checked their site and emailed Power Craft. I also emailed my contact at Kreissieg. The Power Craft sounds great. It retails around $9700 usd.

The Kreissieg will have a higher pitch range and it should be available in March.

I agree with your comment that all other 700 exhaust systems sound too similar to stock and the Power Craft is the first I have heard that I would buy. Since Kreissieg is telling me March, I plan to wait and place my order as quickly as possible. I never care about getting the first of anything, but this time, I can't wait and be 2nd. I want it on my car for the summer! With how often I nag them about it I am sure they will be happy to finally get it to me and shut me up. :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen: