New year, new plans..

Kisco

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fadi, I know your car should be fast and all...but come-on! Was your buddy on some kind of scooter or something? He looked like he was a prop for a movie by the way you left him looking like he was standing still... :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats on the build! Because that ride of your's is sick!

I was thinking the same thing when I watch the video for the first time, then I noticed the speed-o on the bike and realized that bikes no slouch. lol

Aren't those bikes like mid 10 second 1/4 mile stock???

Thanks guys. I just confirmed that bike went 10.0 @146, It's a pretty quick bike, but a stage 3 UGR Lambo is off the charts!

Nice!! Be safe!!

Fortunately I am not as foolish as I used to be where I made racing to be my 2nd job. It is a lot more nerve racking now with a family and I will be sure to get my runs in the safest environment possible and only choose the worthy ones..:)

WOW! I NEED this stage 3 that was a dismantling of an insanely fast bike

It is amazing, I am telling you!

Yes, be very careful!!

UGR built you a hell of a weapon! Point and Shoot that B.....Ha-Ha!

You are going to need chutes.

Haha, no chute here. But I DEFINITELY need better brakes!! I think a good place to start are SS brake lines.

Got a friend to come out and take some pics of the car yesterday. I wasn't sure if it was worth the time or effort to do so with a factory looking LP560, but I think these came out well so I would like to share with the boys..:)

UGR1_zps1c7b9a02.jpg

UGR2_zps14bc5814.jpg

UGR6_zps96a8157f.jpg

UGR7_zps02ba1660.jpg

UGR8_zpsba49b248.jpg

UGR5_zps37a58dca.jpg

UGR9_zpsfc702f2e.jpg

UGR3_zpsfb868d01.jpg

UGR4_zps1ba352d8.jpg

have you launched her yet Fadi? do these cars have some sort of anti-lag or launch control that builds the boost?

Boost by gear

Those are amazing!!! Congrats man!!!

Thanks buddy!

have you launched her yet Fadi? do these cars have some sort of anti-lag or launch control that builds the boost?

Hey Dave, these cars have boost by gear and no an anti-lag switch. Really, it doesn't need it. The car spools up pretty quickly IMO.

I have not launched it, and probably never will. lol

Boost by gear

:icon_thumleft:

Time to send it back for a 3R haha. OM E GA hit 3.0 60 to 130 in their Shop car, not a customer car.

Fixed.. :icon_mrgreen:

But regardless, much props to them! That is a smoking time indeed!!

Haha I know. They said they have about another 100 wheel they could put down but I think they are at the limits of their grip. So who knows.

Kevin probably hit 2.9 16 months ago but hasnt told anyone yet haha.

Kisco,

I wouldn't worry about having just a "factory looking LP560" ...

In some cases less is a whole lot more ...

Some of us might say, that little decal along the bottom of each door, is the only cosmetic accessory you need ...

Don't sweat the small stuff ... Your car is the total package:

1. Traffic stopping looks (Balloon White just kills on a 560)

2. Missile Quick ... Hell, that's even true, when you're running your 93 octane daily driver map ...

3. Brick Wall Brakes ... For now ... When you step up to the R Version, it might time for a brake upgrade, as well ...

4. Runs ramps fast enough to require a change of underwear ... Gotta love those R888's

Have A Great Summer ...

Kevin probably hit 2.9 16 months ago but hasnt told anyone yet haha.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say UGR ran a 2.8 second 60 - 130, on that 8.3 second 1/4 mile run, in Peak's car ...

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say UGR ran a 2.8 second 60 - 130, on that 8.3 second 1/4 mile run, in Peak's car ...

Then the GTR community will say that was not on the street but on a prepped track....

Then the GTR community will say that was not on the street but on a prepped track....

While that point may be valid ...

Let's not forget ... The 3.0 second 60 - 130 that UGR currently lists as their best ... Was ran on the street, on R888's ...

I believe it was in Bob Helm's '08 SL, with TWO people in the car ...

So, I'm with you ...

I no longer think its a matter of have they done it, but only a matter of when they choose to announce it ...

While that point may be valid ...

Let's not forget ... The 3.0 second 60 - 130 that UGR currently lists as their best ... Was ran on the street, on R888's ...

I believe it was in Bob Helm's '08 SL, with TWO people in the car ...

So, I'm with you ...

I no longer think its a matter of have they done it, but only a matter of when they choose to announce it ...

I fully agree. Can't wait to see what these records do over the next few years. Honestly how much better can they get?!?!

I haven't been too active lately, out enjoying this beast. Man, I love this thing!!

More vids to come tomorrow... :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_think:

• 4 months later...

With the new year coming up do you have anymore new plans?

Cannot believe this thread is almost a year old. Man how the time goes.

With the new year coming up do you have anymore new plans?

Yes, to show you my tail lights.

560_rear.jpg

When is the Blancpain making appearance????? If this is the Texas Blancpain, tell the fisherman to sack up and bring it out!