New year, new plans..

Kisco

Sooooo, thats videoS and driving impressions by Saturday Night ... After you put the new baby down ... Of course ...

Just kidding ...

As I recall, Mrs. Kisco has a LOT to do with you, upgrading to a Stage 3 package, so we'll understand if it takes a few days ...

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to hear your review and hear what you have to say after a good thrashing.

You lucky dog!! Can't wait to see your first video!!!

Sooooo, thats videoS and driving impressions by Saturday Night ... After you put the new baby down ... Of course ...

Just kidding ...

As I recall, Mrs. Kisco has a LOT to do with you, upgrading to a Stage 3 package, so we'll understand if it takes a few days ...

Thanks fellas.

You better believe videos and impressions to come on the first day I get it..:)

The weekend cannot arrive fast enough. I'll have the GoPro ready. See ya soon brother!

The weekend cannot arrive fast enough. I'll have the GoPro ready. See ya soon brother!

:icon_super:

It's not too late to switch to the TT Aventador. The car hasn't made it back to you yet!

It is too late...car is getting loaded up within the next 6 hrs..:)

I am not sure how I am going to be able to concentrate for the next few days until it gets here...

I am not sure how I am going to be able to concentrate for the next few days until it gets here...

Just take a bunch of Nyquil and when you wake up it will be here.... Just make sure it wears off before you drive it haha.

Kisco, get in your car and meet the transport truck in the middle. You are going to be useless the rest of the week anyways.

Time to start a new thread next week titled: my new UGR LP - OMFG!

Haha spot on. This board is awful but in a good way. You start reading this board and then you start thinking a TT Lambo is a must have!

So that means at this moment, it's on a truck, headed your way ...

Well, you might wanna get a little jump, on the upcoming house cleaning ... Like ...

Changing ... UGR LP560...in progress ... TO ... UGR LP560... on the Truck ... TO ... "UGR LP560... in the House" ...

Saturday is gonna be a real HOOT ... Birthday and Christmas all on the same day ...

I hope we're ALL paying attention ... Because life appears to be pretty GOOD, for ALL of us!!!!

I am so pumped for you man!!! Just a little bit longer!

And I hope you really like this car because you got me in this mess too ;)

Just take a bunch of Nyquil and when you wake up it will be here.... Just make sure it wears off before you drive it haha.

:icon_mrgreen:

Kisco, get in your car and meet the transport truck in the middle. You are going to be useless the rest of the week anyways.

:iamwithstupid:

:icon_super:

So that means at this moment, it's on a truck, headed your way ...

Well, you might wanna get a little jump, on the upcoming house cleaning ... Like ...

Changing ... UGR LP560...in progress ... TO ... UGR LP560... on the Truck ... TO ... "UGR LP560... in the House" ...

Saturday is gonna be a real HOOT ... Birthday and Christmas all on the same day ...

I hope we're ALL paying attention ... Because life appears to be pretty GOOD, for ALL of us!!!!

Haha, thanks a lot, wooosh. Let me know if you are ever in MI, we will be certain to go out for a spin..:)

I am so pumped for you man!!! Just a little bit longer!

And I hope you really like this car because you got me in this mess too ;)

Minutes have never gone by so slow...lol

Well fellas....it's on its way!!! Best news is.....looks like it will be at my house tomorrow night!! :icon_super:

A HUGE thank you to Kevin from UR for being so accommodating and a pleasure to work with so far. Not sure how he put up with me within the last 4 mths as I am sure I was driving him nuts with a text every other day.. :icon_mrgreen:

As soon as I get the car and get acquainted with it, I will be sure to write a detailed post about my experience with Kevin and my initial impressions of the car.

UGR.jpg

Lots of empty spaces on that truck. I hope he doesnt pick up some other cars and go to CA to make it up to you :)

That has been my luck with transporation services.

Don't be stupid this weekend. It's Memorial Day, which means the cops will be hot and heavy out here in Michigan. Honestly, as much as it pains, you may just be best to lock it up in the garage until after the holiday.

Don't be stupid this weekend. It's Memorial Day, which means the cops will be hot and heavy out here in Michigan. Honestly, as much as it pains, you may just be best to lock it up in the garage until after the holiday.

YES I AGREE. Last memorial weekend and last July 4th weekend I got a wreckless driving and a speeding ticket..... Luckily my attorney is pretty good.

YES I AGREE. Last memorial weekend and last July 4th weekend I got a wreckless driving and a speeding ticket..... Luckily my attorney is pretty good.

Yeah it's just not worth the risk in my opinion. Too many drunk drivers, too much traffic, and WAY too many cops just looking for someone to ticket.

Fadi will have to call Butch to get some bail money! :lol2:

I agree. Cops will be looking for anything. I had just gotten my R8 last Memorial Day weekend and I got a wreckless for changing lanes with out using a blinker?!?!?

But hey if you get pulled over keep the GoPro running :)

Thanks for the concerns, fellas. Appreciate it. :)

I am sitting here GLUED to my phone waiting for the transport company to call me and tell me they are close. I need a Xanax. lol

I agree. Cops will be looking for anything. I had just gotten my R8 last Memorial Day weekend and I got a wreckless for changing lanes with out using a blinker?!?!?

But hey if you get pulled over keep the GoPro running :)

Last Memorial Day Weekend, this was my ride. I breezed through every speedtrap with a friendly wave and smile. It was hilarious :D

I had to have A LITTLE FUN at a friends expense... :D

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

I love those cars. I still have my sights set on one :D

DO IT! I love mine. Absolute blast to drive, timeless looks, CHEAP to maintain and you can rev the daylights out of it. I might have to start a thread on them in the OTHER CARS section.