UGR 570TT Superleggera Vbox Times

VBUGKING

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Was that on 1000hp on pump or 1200hp?

It was done with my car on the highest pump gas setting. 14lbs of boost. According to Kevin, I should be able to run 15lbs, so I will try again after he gets me set up.

Awesome thread. My last vbox run on my stage 3 Gallardo UGR GTT 14psi pump tune car went 4.5sec in the 60-130. I definitely had a .2 sec shift time so that all makes perfect sense with yours being more power and better shift.

I've seen vbox times on a 08 TT Superleggera do .1 shift times in the same 3rd to 4th shift but every other shift was .2 seconds as well. Interesting for sure. That 08 SL had a quick shift upgrade and could not be shifted any faster in my opinion.

Thanks man. I dont really think the 570 needs the quickshift, it shifts pretty good.

Cody's UGR 570 TT went 3.9 seconds on pump gas (@ 1150 rwhp) .......

So, don't get too comfortable with that 4.2 run .......

I'm sure Kevin can get you down in the 3's .......

Enjoy and be safe.

Thanks, once I get my boost changed, I will give it another shot in pump mode.

I have a 09 560 stage 3 with the race heads, motec, quick shift, boost by gears, carbon clutch and billet gears. I've done 4.0 without break boosting uphill. Times ranged from 4.0-4.2 Kevin ran a 3.9 in testing. I have 1157 hp on pump gas

I am assuming you are Cody? Impressive car. Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think you can brake boost the newer cars (560s/570s), only the older Gallardos. I didnt brake boost either. Have you done any race gas runs?

very nice, how much whp is the car running on this setting?

what did your old yellow Heffner car run, was it 4 flat @ 1100 whp?

Thanks. The car would have to be dyno'd to know how much power it is making. I dont really know, but its probably in the 1100rwhp range currently. I ran 4.09 in my old Heffner car on race gas. It was probably making somewhere around 1150-1200rwhp.

Thanks, once I get my boost changed, I will give it another shot in pump mode.

I am assuming you are Cody? Impressive car. Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think you can brake boost the newer cars (560s/570s), only the older Gallardos. I didnt brake boost either. Have you done any race gas runs?

I'm Scott from Dallas. I had 1 tank of race gas in it and only got to do 1 run as I didn't have a spot to go 130. It was 3.9 I think but was not reflective of what it could do as conditions were terrible. By the way I have zero wheel spin, not even a chirp when I do my runs. Pm me if you want to chat.

that's bad ass vboxking. i just ordered the vbox performance thing today after reading your post, that looks like fun to lok at after drives. where do i look on that chart for shift times? i hope i dont have to do math.... :)

I'm Scott from Dallas. I had 1 tank of race gas in it and only got to do 1 run as I didn't have a spot to go 130. It was 3.9 I think but was not reflective of what it could do as conditions were terrible. By the way I have zero wheel spin, not even a chirp when I do my runs. Pm me if you want to chat.

Cool, nice to meet you. Yeah I only did 1 run in mine on the pump setting so far. I didnt have any wheel spin either, car can definitely hold more power (tractionwise). I look forward to trying out the extra boost on pump, and then later on a lot more boost on race.

that's bad ass vboxking. i just ordered the vbox performance thing today after reading your post, that looks like fun to lok at after drives. where do i look on that chart for shift times? i hope i dont have to do math.... :)

Haha, you will like it. You basically look at where the Longitudinal G's start to drop off and where they start to pick back up and the difference is the shift. Its not really an exact method, the Vbox isnt really meant for measuring the shifts, but you can get an idea and see if anything is off. Look at the red line on my graph, see where you drops off and then starts to go back up?

got it, thanks vb. so far i have only driven it on the low boost setting. when the turbos kick in at wot it feels like a cruise missile. i cant imagine turning it up. i need to go get on a runway and play.

Haha, you will like it. You basically look at where the Longitudinal G's start to drop off and where they start to pick back up and the difference is the shift. Its not really an exact method, the Vbox isnt really meant for measuring the shifts, but you can get an idea and see if anything is off. Look at the red line on my graph, see where you drops off and then starts to go back up?

got it, thanks vb. so far i have only driven it on the low boost setting. when the turbos kick in at wot it feels like a cruise missile. i cant imagine turning it up. i need to go get on a runway and play.

This is the progression to sending it back for a R build.......enjoy the ride. :)

1011242[/url]']

Hey Joe, I test all cars to make sure they are up to par. Your spyder, 40 degrees out went 4.29 60-130 on pump gas, no tire spin. ;)

VBox, great runs. We will get you faster.

1011239[/url]']

Hey Scott, ready for Vegas? lol

1011221[/url]']

very nice, how much whp is the car running on this setting?

what did your old yellow Heffner car run, was it 4 flat @ 1100 whp?

You have to remember, when comparing new cars to old ones, you can't brake boost the new cars, if you could they would be much faster than the old cars on the same power level.

Our stage 3 08 Egear Gallardos test at 3.5-3.6 at 1250 whp.

This is the progression to sending it back for a R build.......enjoy the ride. :)

Haha, that's going to definitely require a car with a roof. ...And a cage. ...And a harness. ...maybe some fire suppression. ...Fancier helmet. ..hmm, definitely a better driver.

Hey Joe, I test all cars to make sure they are up to par. Your spyder, 40 degrees out went 4.29 60-130 on pump gas, no tire spin. ;)

VBox, great runs. We will get you faster.

:icon_mrgreen: This is going to be fun.

You have to remember, when comparing new cars to old ones, you can't brake boost the new cars, if you could they would be much faster than the old cars on the same power level.

Our stage 3 08 Egear Gallardos test at 3.5-3.6 at 1250 whp.

Why can't the new cars be brake boosted vs the old ones?

guilty. lol

The most amazing thing about these cars is not the performance but he fact that they drive like stock. I've put nearly 6000 miles on mine and haven't had an issue. It starts rifht up, runs smoothly, even in rush hour traffic, and other than the turbo whine, you'd never know it wasn't stock.

I have a 09 560 stage 3 with the race heads, motec, quick shift, boost by gears, carbon clutch and billet gears. I've done 4.0 without break boosting uphill. Times ranged from 4.0-4.2 Kevin ran a 3.9 in testing. I have 1157 hp on pump gas

Man, with ALL those options ..... What's the difference between your Stage 3 and the R Version?????

I'm guessing, if you're making 1150+ whp on pump gas, then you're well north of 1250 whp on race gas.

So, it that the reason for the carbon clutch and billet gears ... Or ....

You just going for the added insurance/reliabilty, compared to the stock components ....

Man, with ALL those options ..... What's the difference between your Stage 3 and the R Version?????

I'm guessing, if you're making 1150+ whp on pump gas, then you're well north of 1250 whp on race gas.

You just going for the added insurance/reliabilty, compared to the stock components ....

He is clutched limited to 1250 whp.

He is clutched limited to 1250 whp.

If I recall correctly, you guys made 1200 whp, on pump gas with Cody's 570 TT ....

So ...... When will you guys announce ...... "1250 whp on pump gas for the 560/570 platform" .....

The way you guys keep raising the bar, I know it's coming .....

Or is it already here ....... 3.7 seconds ..... 60 to 130 mph ...... On 93 octane .....

Oooops!!!! Was that suppose to be a secret .....

Its been an absolute HOOT, watching you guys develop the Gallardo platorm .... Keep up the great work!!!!!!

I wanted the fastest pump gas car but also the most reliable car possible. Most if the time I'm running it on the lowest boost setting which is somewhere around 750hp. So i know its bulletproof. On my highest pump gas setting I have 1157 hp. I really can't say enough about UGR, Kevin and KC. The car was everything promised and more. I can drive it as a daily driver. It's amazing.

I wanted the fastest pump gas car but also the most reliable car possible. Most if the time I'm running it on the lowest boost setting which is somewhere around 750hp. So i know its bulletproof. On my highest pump gas setting I have 1157 hp. I really can't say enough about UGR, Kevin and KC. The car was everything promised and more. I can drive it as a daily driver. It's amazing.

I'm with you on the ..... "fastest pump gas car but also the most reliable car possible" .......

I can't see myself with 55 gal drum of race gas on a pallet in my garage, pumping it my self .....

But with 1150 whp on pump gas, who needs race gas ....

As far as reliability goes, the UGR Team seems to live by the first rule of racing:

"In order to finish first, you must first finish"