Another Celebrity Rehab Success Story

Roman

Troubled yes, but how do you abandon 2 babies? Trust me, they're better off without her, but there will be scars from it.

Having children doesn't equate to being healthy, be it physically, emotionally or mentally... and it doesn't erase the inner demons people might have. She more then likely also thought she was doing them a favor by not being there for them, or anyone else for that matter... to some people the words 'better of dead' are literally what they think of themselves.

I feel bad for the kids. I also feel bad for her and anyone who suffers from (and/or lost) the battle of addiction and substance abuse. It is an illness. Be thankful you and your families are not facing these issues. It is hard to understand till someone you care about is in this situation. Then you learn all about it. Then you realize it can effect your life too. Then you take it serious. I hope none of you have to experience this. With respect, Rest In Peace.

Lead injection overdose to the temporal lobe.

Pretty grisly way to go for a chick. I feel really bad, for the guy who had to clean that up.

I feel bad for the kids. I also feel bad for her and anyone who suffers from (and/or lost) the battle of addiction and substance abuse. It is an illness. Be thankful you and your families are not facing these issues. It is hard to understand till someone you care about is in this situation. Then you learn all about it. Then you realize it can effect your life too. Then you take it serious. I hope none of you have to experience this. With respect, Rest In Peace.

I agree 100%, having multiple family, extended family and friends deal with substance abuse and my uncle dying from a heroin over dose gives you a new understanding of how damaging drugs can be to your family. As much as you think it is a choice (and it is the first time you use), it is a disease that is incredible hard to over come. I hope her kids find peace and live a happy life.

I agree 100%, having multiple family, extended family and friends deal with substance abuse and my uncle dying from a heroin over dose gives you a new understanding of how damaging drugs can be to your family. As much as you think it is a choice (and it is the first time you use), it is a disease that is incredible hard to over come. I hope her kids find peace and live a happy life.

2 dads... 1 mom... All drug addicts... all nutjobs... 2 suicides... the odds are not in their favor...