Another Celebrity Rehab Success Story

Roman

Country music celebrity train wreck has caught the last train for deadsville.

Boyfriend/ father of her baby killed himself three weeks ago.... fcuk. And the mom of the year award goes to......

Not this fcuking bitch!

Boyfriend/ father of her baby killed himself three weeks ago.... fcuk. And the mom of the year award goes to......

Not this fcuking bitch!

6 year old son and an infant baby with no parents. fcuk this selfish cunt

Just read the article on CNN. Had no idea she was that F'd up. The older kid's father is still alive I think but I wonder if they will separate the kids or what. And that is very sad

Just read the article on CNN. Had no idea she was that F'd up. The older kid's father is still alive I think but I wonder if they will separate the kids or what. And that is very sad

Wait... What? She was a drug addled, manic depressive, with years of documented crazy behavior... BUT SHE had custody of their kid??? How fucked up must he be?

Edit- Is he the one who tried to kill her?

Edit- Yep!

"In the past 18 months, four of the past 43 participants in VH1’s Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew have died from either drug use or illnesses related to their drug addictions. The tragic roster includes Alice in Chains’ bassist Mike Starr, 44, actor Jeff Conaway, 60, police brutality victim Rodney King, 47, and reality TV star Joey Kovar, 29."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012...death-trap.html

You guys are a heartless bunch. Do you know what is takes for one to commit suicide ? Addicted or not that was one troubled soul. RIP

C'mon yall, I had a connection to her and I know many many people who were very close personal friends of hers. She had more demons than you can even begin to imagine. She had one fucked up life. Doesn't make right what she did, but let's not take this too far.

"In the past 18 months, four of the past 43 participants in VH1’s Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew have died from either drug use or illnesses related to their drug addictions. The tragic roster includes Alice in Chains’ bassist Mike Starr, 44, actor Jeff Conaway, 60, police brutality victim Rodney King, 47, and reality TV star Joey Kovar, 29."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012...death-trap.html

Those stats are great to be honest with you. The success rate of someone staying clean and actually living a healthy life is far worse than the stats above. Unfortunately many die at the hands of their addiction even after knowing there is a way out. Not everyone gets it the first time and that may be their only shot before they end up dead.

You guys are a heartless bunch. Do you know what is takes for one to commit suicide ? Addicted or not that was one troubled soul. RIP

Troubled yes, but how do you abandon 2 babies? Trust me, they're better off without her, but there will be scars from it.

Troubled yes, but how do you abandon 2 babies? Trust me, they're better off without her, but there will be scars from it.

1.Just because people can have children, doesn't mean they should.

2. Having a child does not equal being a parent.

:iamwithstupid: 100%