No longer on a bypass setup

Kerplop

Eventually running a bypass pipe was getting old. I ran it that way for about a year. Kinda sucks spending money on a stereo and never being able to hear it. Not to mention starting it up in the early morning was starting to piss people off. So instead of waiting to get a call on it, or being "that guy" I changed it up with a BX1134.

I actually like it. Sounds nice, nice audible low end tones when you get one it. Not too quiet, not too loud. Somewhere in the middle. It's not bad.

BOOOOOOO

I had to do something, was waking my neighbor's wife up at 4:30am. I didn't want to be "that guy"... "BOOOO" is a bit harsh. Wouldn't expect that from you guys. :icon_confused:

I had to take my exhaust off the S2000. The wife said it was too loud for her to enjoy any cruises and said she didn't want me to take the boys anymore as she was afraid it would hurt their ears. I had already installed the silencers to try and tone it down and help with some of the drone. Back to stock for me.

I feel your pain!

I think it's fine. Too loud is annoying after awhile.

I took the aftermarket exhaust on my zeeeoooosix and put it back to stock which I like MUCH better (it still has a remote switch to open baffles when I want a bit more noise).

The lambo has always been stock. Some say it's whisper quiet but I don't care. Sounds great from inside, and it's still too loud for a cell phone call. Can't imagine more noise and being able to enjoy long journeys.

To each their own. I appreciate fantastic, LOUD exhaust sounds. Just don't wanna live with them every day - but it's fun to hear it on someone else's car.

I had to do something, was waking my neighbor's wife up at 4:30am. I didn't want to be "that guy"... "BOOOO" is a bit harsh. Wouldn't expect that from you guys. :icon_confused:

i was just kidding, i had a feeling it would get old after a while, we try and steer "normal" people away from complete bypass setups and only recommend them for track cars.

i was just kidding, i had a feeling it would get old after a while, we try and steer "normal" people away from complete bypass setups and only recommend them for track cars.

Well, I ran it for quite a while haha. I love the sound of a bypass setup. But for the sake of my neighbor's sanity and sleep I'll end up running that for trackdays, etc only.