Make a bargain ..?

Alex Westergaard

Hi, My name is Alex Westergaard, I'm not yet "rich" enough to afford a supercar. I would really like a few information from you, who afford to buy supercars/luxury cars.

- When I'm going to buy a used car, what should I be aware of? (Beside the condition of how it looks, sound, and drives at test-drive.)

- Which questions would be good to ask?

- What papers would be good to see, beside registration and service? (If any)

Hope to get some nice answers, and hope to be able to afford a luxury car in the near future. Cheers!

Make sure the car has plenty of blinker fluid and the exhaust bearings have been replaced in the last 3,000 miles...

Your questions are very vague at the moment. When you are closer to pulling the trigger, then you can ask more relevant questions...perhaps something more model/MY specific. I think you'll then get better and more meaningful answers then. In the mean time, keep working hard towards your career. When you have finally made it, then the car is just a bonus ;)

Hi, My name is Alex Westergaard, I'm not yet "rich" enough to afford a supercar. I would really like a few information from you, who afford to buy supercars/luxury cars.

- When I'm going to buy a used car, what should I be aware of? (Beside the condition of how it looks, sound, and drives at test-drive.)

- Which questions would be good to ask?

- What papers would be good to see, beside registration and service? (If any)

Hope to get some nice answers, and hope to be able to afford a luxury car in the near future. Cheers!

Make sure the car has plenty of blinker fluid and the exhaust bearings have been replaced in the last 3,000 miles...

Thanks for the answers. I was just hoping to get some general feedback on what to be specific about :)

If it's a old clutch manual, be sure to ask if the shifter has been used as a dildo or not. I've heard some stories.

So i should ask if they have used the shifter to anything else that it's supposed to ;)?

- Thanks for the advice, but I'm diggin into E-Geared cars, and hope to get one with that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Let's be nice to our new friend. Break him in easy!

All in good fun. Once you narrow it down to make and model of the car you are looking at, you will be able to find what to look for. You can do a basic search of any car and find out what usually goes bad and what to look for when purchasing one.