Well at least there's one 348 on the planet making decent HP

Mako

Nah no need Allan. That Twin-turbo 348 guy with his Norwood hand grenade makes that same level of Enzo power... :finga: :finga:

When is it coming up for sale? Does anybody remember the guy who bought an F40 motor on ebay for peanuts? Any chance this will go for sale cheap?

The article says bids will open at $160k or so, not sure it's even worth that.

According to the tech breakdown it still has the base 348 suspension, which was dicey with just 300hp, let alone 650hp. It will wind up in some collection, maybe Marconi will buy it, he's always picking up odd-ball factory cars.

The article says bids will open at $160k or so, not sure it's even worth that.

I dont know, the performance of the Enzo for $150K sounds like a deal to me. That is, if you're willing to drive around in what no better than your average Fiero Countache...

I dont know, the performance of the Enzo for $150K sounds like a deal to me.

Again....stock 348 suspension. Think about it. You really want to put 650hp through a haphazardly welded and extended 348 chassis that's over 10 years old? I bet it would flex like hell on a lift, look like a damn banana up there due to so little torsional rigidity...