Does anybody know the history on this car?

murcivu

Only thing wrong with this car is the Burtoni exhaust.

Hood is open giving the effect that it's misaligned.

:iamwithstupid:

This particular car been to multiple action and had the odometer dialed back in 2011, currently pass smog but never registered. Did a full research on this car, decide to let it go at the end. Too much story imo.

This particular car been to multiple action and had the odometer dialed back in 2011, currently pass smog but never registered. Did a full research on this car, decide to let it go at the end. Too much story imo.

Would you please explain the multiple action? I don't understand. Also, odometer roll back is not looking good. Haven't gotten a chance to run a car fax, yet.

Would you please explain the multiple action? I don't understand. Also, odometer roll back is not looking good. Haven't gotten a chance to run a car fax, yet.

Multiple auctions

Story kinda strange. Another potential buyer already had a ppi done at Symbolic, but financials were not in place. So I've asked for the ppi report from the seller, but he has yet to forward me that info. This was about 2 days ago. Each time I ask, he said in a few hours, he will send it. So take it for what it's worth. I'll call Symbolic tomorrow for all the details.

That car has been for sale for a long time. Seems like a black Murci in socal would sell very fast unless there was an issue scaring people away.

The hood is definitely popped.

That car has been for sale for a long time. Seems like a black Murci in socal would sell very fast unless there was an issue scaring people away.

The hood is definitely popped.

Symbolic stated low oil pressure and CEL light coming on. They were able to clear the CEL, but not sure if it came back again. I'm not mechanical, so these could mean anything.

There was no mentioning of odometer rollback in the carfax reports. Where did you hear this from?

I think LS7 would be a better option for this particular car. :icon_mrgreen:

Well shit, if we are pipe dreaming LS9 !! Holy F would that be awesome! All of the ZR1s strengths (power) and none of its weaknesses (ugly POS)