FREE MURCI Roadster HARD Top !! (Must live near Troy, MI)

JonV8944s

I would proceed with caution.. quite a few people have put real money into this idea, and all ended up without a working product.

I would proceed with caution.. quite a few people have put real money into this idea, and all ended up without a working product.

Yeah, I think this is what happened to the viper guy, realized it was too big a project.

He said he backed out because a company nobody has ever heard from who has sold only a handfull of units at twice the price had cornered the market.......most companies would see that as easy pickings, or at least worth competing with.

Well whatever shot we had at this is gone, as I am in MI now for the family wedding and we took the GTR instead of the lambo. Oh well, I feel better that at least I tried to make something work.

I sent these ExoticComposite guys an e-mail asking all the questions we would like answered.

I'll let you know how it turns out

OK, spent 20 minutes on the phone with them. They say they have a product. They do not have any video or customer testimonials. They say they had set some up, but the customers didn't show. They guy I spoke with was thoughtful and intellegent.

They require $7k down with a 6-8 week delivery. If you put that on a credit card, I'm not sure what the chargeback length of time is if it doesn't show up.

I'm not sure what to think, other than if I don't know someone who had a successful outcome, I'm not the type to risk $7k up front or $15k if it doesn't fit, blows off, or leaks.

I think we may be stuck with the tinker-toy canvas factory top.

I really don't understand some businesses, if you believe in your product and your ability just manufacture the damn thing and have at least one in stock.

I wouldn't give them a penny, I would have zero confidence in giving someone money that has no confidence in having a measly $5k to $7k parked in their own product.

I really don't understand some businesses, if you believe in your product and your ability just manufacture the damn thing and have at least one in stock.

I wouldn't give them a penny, I would have zero confidence in giving someone money that has no confidence in having a measly $5k to $7k parked in their own product.

Seriously. They should have at least one in stock and pics vids otherwise why would anyone want to risk buying their product?

Seriously. They should have at least one in stock and pics vids otherwise why would anyone want to risk buying their product?

Agreed. In other news I have a quad turbo set up for the Gallardo. Your's for only 100k. Need 50% upfront please. Will deliver in 6-8 weeks. All my customers love it...trust me...no you can't talk to them...no I don't have video.

Agreed. In other news I have a quad turbo set up for the Gallardo. Your's for only 100k. Need 50% upfront please. Will deliver in 6-8 weeks. All my customers love it...trust me...no you can't talk to them...no I don't have video.

Awesome marketing, I'll take 2 please.

I think that's similar to the pitch DWiggs gave himself internally.

I think that's similar to the pitch DWiggs gave himself internally.

Wiggs never internalized it, he just rounded off arbitrary HP numbers and proceeded to shit on every tuner who actually has a running car.

Wiggs never internalized it, he just rounded off arbitrary HP numbers and proceeded to shit on every tuner who actually has a running car.

How threads take on a life of their own... never pass up an opportunity to shit on Dwiggs.. lol..

This place has become quite lively over the ol' roadster top situation. Glad to do my part. :)