Select Luxury Cars in GA? About the LP570-4 they have for sale.

Memo

I am looking at the LP570 they have for sale.

http://www.selectluxury.com/web/used/Lambo...eorgia/6959006/

The carfax (http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=ECL_0&vin=ZHWGU7AJ4CLA11602) shows it was driven in mainly in NYC. There was a Sandy Storm Hurricane before the car was sold to Manhattan Motors and then Manhattan Motors sold it to Select Luxury. I am thinking maybe the car was affected by the Hurricane. They dropped the price so now I got more suspicious.

Anyone know about this car?

Thank you for any input.

Memo

I wouldn't be scared away by it being a NY car before the hurricane. I live in NY and have 4 cars, we got clobbered by Sandy but none of my cars were affected. Do some more homework, but seems legit

I am looking at the LP570 they have for sale.

http://www.selectluxury.com/web/used/Lambo...eorgia/6959006/

The carfax (http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=ECL_0&vin=ZHWGU7AJ4CLA11602) shows it was driven in mainly in NYC. There was a Sandy Storm Hurricane before the car was sold to Manhattan Motors and then Manhattan Motors sold it to Select Luxury. I am thinking maybe the car was affected by the Hurricane. They dropped the price so now I got more suspicious.

Anyone know about this car?

Thank you for any input.

Memo

I'm almost positive I know this car and the original owner.

Owner traded in this car in to MMC when he picked up his Aventador last summer. I was looking to buy it

but when they got in a VI 570 I decided to buy that one instead. I'm pretty sure this car was not affected by Sandy.

MMC wasn't affected by Sandy, just have to make sure the car wasn't in a diiferent location during the storm.

The price sounds really good, I believe MMC was selling it for 249k last summer.

Hope this helps and good luck with the search.

That isn't how the guys at Select get down. They are pretty solid guys. Call and ask for Roger, tell him Chris sent you. He is a good dude, he will treat you right.

I wouldn't be scared away by it being a NY car before the hurricane. I live in NY and have 4 cars, we got clobbered by Sandy but none of my cars were affected. Do some more homework, but seems legit

Thank you for the response. I am perfectly fine with purchasing a car from MMC but when the car gets sold in an auction and end up in a different non authorized dealer and different state, I try to be more careful. They went down on the price without trying hard so that made me a bit more cautious but like you said the car might be legit. I will do a bit more research and then I might pick it up :)

I'm almost positive I know this car and the original owner.

Owner traded in this car in to MMC when he picked up his Aventador last summer. I was looking to buy it

but when they got in a VI 570 I decided to buy that one instead. I'm pretty sure this car was not affected by Sandy.

MMC wasn't affected by Sandy, just have to make sure the car wasn't in a diiferent location during the storm.

The price sounds really good, I believe MMC was selling it for 249k last summer.

Hope this helps and good luck with the search.

It helps a lot, thank you so much. I am doing a bit more research and maybe the previous owner sees this and posts :)

That isn't how the guys at Select get down. They are pretty solid guys. Call and ask for Roger, tell him Chris sent you. He is a good dude, he will treat you right.

Thank you. I will do that. I talked to a guy named, Mike. He seemed pretty legit so far. I might fly out there and see the car this week. I just wanted to get as much as info as I can before I fly to Atlanta.

I am sure the car is legit. There are quite a few members here in Atlanta that can check the car out for you and the Lambo store isn't that far away to have a PPI done. Charles the mechanic at Lambo ATL is solid. Car is still under warranty. Plenty of people here in town to take a look before you buy your ticket. Sounds like the perfect storm to me. Good luck with the purchase.

I am sure the car is legit. There are quite a few members here in Atlanta that can check the car out for you and the Lambo store isn't that far away to have a PPI done. Charles the mechanic at Lambo ATL is solid. Car is still under warranty. Plenty of people here in town to take a look before you buy your ticket. Sounds like the perfect storm to me. Good luck with the purchase.

Thank you. I am have been emailing/pm'ing with Ed from Lambo ATL, another member on lambotalk (Matt) and ag07. They all have been very helpful and I can't thank them enough!! I will keep this thread updated whether I end up with that car or not. Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...

That was my car! I traded it in last summer for the Aventador. I believe it was in MMC possession during Sandy and I don't think they were affected as they store all of their cars a few floors up from ground level. Did you end up buying it?

I saw Memo a few weeks ago and I think he was trying to get down there to check it out but I haven't heard anything since.