McLaren 12C vs SLS AMG

Hovik

nice, I like how the McLaren waves at the end... :)

was it spinning off the line with no launch? looks like he's correcting a bit......

Here's a quick video of a race between the two cars filmed at a recent airport runway rental I organized:

No surprise I would love to see the Mclaren Vs Aventadoor 1/4 mile

No surprise I would love to see the Mclaren Vs Aventadoor 1/4 mile

I don't have a video but the Aventador we had there run a couple of different McLarens. Aventador was in front every time, just not 100% sure about who used LC and who didn't.

I don't have a video but the Aventador we had there run a couple of different McLarens. Aventador was in front every time, just not 100% sure about who used LC and who didn't.

The ones that I saw where they both used launch control it was even out of the hole and that was a big surprise, one was an 1/8 mile one was a half mile and the Mclaren stayed in front by a small amount on both. I think they are close enough that it would go back and forth depending on the driver and car prep. in the 1/4 or 1/2 but i would have to go with the Aventador in the mile.

Aaron I think it was Sportauto that showed both cars to be almost even up to 200km/h and the aventador pulling a 6sec lead from there on up to 300km/h, so I agree with you. Though it was the non updated MC