A familiar Murci in a local TV commercial

I'm putting the finishing touches on a TV spot for a local jewelry store and I thought I'd share a screenshot from Final Cut. Look familiar to anyone? :icon_mrgreen:

post-10945-1367765862_thumb.png

I'll post up the finished commercial when it is done later this week!

Is that my old Murci? Looks Monterey blue..

Your old car is one of my favorite for sure, BTW is it in Florida now?

Yep, this is MarketTop's Murci! We're doing a TV spot to promote one of our upcoming Cars and Coffee events, and Studio 47 was kind enough to bring it over for the shoot (with MarketTop's blessing of course!)

More car less watch :) J/K video looks good. Funny, I bought my first Rolex from The Diamond Cellar about 25 years ago. I had $4k in the bank and the watch was $3k. Perfect justification I thought....thats how I ended up with so many sports cars over the years.

MT, you should come over on May 17th for the party! I'll save the spot from the commercial for you! :eusa_dance:

On the topic of watches, working on this spot was dangerous for me. After we finished with the shoot all those watches were sitting on top of the cases and I tried several of them on. I had to pack up and leave before I spent the shoot money on a watch!

I have a nice Tag but my next purchase needs to be a car!