Lambo run under huge overpass

megachad

At the Giro, about 15 Lambos were stuck in traffic under a tunnel at the end of the tunnel. At the urging of the Italian police that was leading the pack, all the cars revved their motors simultaneously which, needless to say, caused an unbelievable commotion. Our car was shaking and i am pretty sure the tunnel was shaking lol. Will try and find the video, i think Fortis might have it.

At the Giro, about 15 Lambos were stuck in traffic under a tunnel at the end of the tunnel. At the urging of the Italian police that was leading the pack, all the cars revved their motors simultaneously which, needless to say, caused an unbelievable commotion. Our car was shaking and i am pretty sure the tunnel was shaking lol. Will try and find the video, i think Fortis might have it.

And that... is the difference between American and Italian police! :icon_thumleft:

And that... is the difference between American and Italian police! :icon_thumleft:

Most immature fun i have had in a long time.

I've found it but it's very badly filmed like 99.99% of the videos we have :lol2:

Yes but at least (at the moment) we don't get stopped by the tax authorities to check our income against our toys values!!!!!!!

Yes but at least (at the moment) we don't get stopped by the tax authorities to check our income against our toys values!!!!!!!

I am ok with that if I am being stopped from 250km/h and the reason wasn't because I was speeding :icon_mrgreen: