E3 2013

PCow

What are you looking forward to so far?

Titanfall looks interesting, as does the new KillZone 4.

Anything you guys are in love with yet?

I am a PS3 and PC guy only. Will be getting a PS4 and keeping the PS3 as well.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preview for the Need For Speed movie showed a Sesto and showed it being flipped! Glad Lambo put its name in the mix!

Spike is not broadcasting the PS3/4 reveals. Can stream everything Here.

Battlefield looked great, and seems it can be played in different capacities on a ton of devices.

MirrorsEdge looked beautiful too. The first game was very addictive.

I'm really looking forward to the next installment of GTA (of course). I'm still waiting to see just how screwy the new PS/Xbox will be in regards to DRM...

Ryse looked great, Titanfall did as well. Even that Project Spark nonsense looked like it could be fun. Forza of course was sweet, and having a McLaren P1 on stage live certainly didn't hurt. Must have been the car that was at Newport last week.

Overall the Xbox One looked solid, some of that Metal Gear V demo actually looked photo-realistic, especially the landscape. Impressive, even for those of us with multi-thousand-dollar gaming PCs with top of the line hardware.

Can't wait.

Also looking forward to seeing Sony's full presser when it's available online later today for the PS4.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Mako, they said the McLaren was owned by the producer/whatever of the game.

I'm definitely excited about 'Last of Us' and MGS.

Ubisoft is streaming right now, and damn Mrs. Tyler is still looking nice.

Mako, they said the McLaren was owned by the producer/whatever of the game.

I'm definitely excited about 'Last of Us' and MGS.

Ubisoft is streaming right now, and damn Mrs. Tyler is still looking nice.

Ha, that's awesome. :icon_super:

Sony's show goes live at 6pm pacific for anyone interested.

Tom Clancys The Division was the winner for Ubi. Looked like a must have! I'm sold!

Agree, that really looked fantastic. Obviously Watch Dogs is Watch Dogs, it's so high concept that it could easily wind up being a let down when it finally arrives, but for now it looks compelling as always.

Mako,

They KILLED themselves only showing the trailer that was leaked almost a year ago, and then deciding to not show a single moment of game play. What is the point of even highlighting it and using the small time allotment?

I just heard something about one of the new FPS games being XBox exclusive. Does anyone know which recently revealed games was exclusive to MS?

Best

Preorders up now for the XBOX One. I'm kind of conflicted. I'm a PS guy, but the X1 has some cool things going for it. Mainly the new kinect I really like. Also, my 3yo son might really get a kick out of it. I know I'll end up owning both new systems eventually. Just not sure which to go with first. Waiting for the PS4 presentation. Hopefully Sony blows me away here in the next couple of hours.

Ryan PS4 will have the same functionality as the XBox One Kinect. No need to go that route yet lol!

PS4 presser has been somewhat boring for the most part, probably because they devoted so much time to last-gen upcoming PS3 content which ate up the clock early on.

System itself looks good, the same exclusive IPs as always, though far off from having PS4 versions of their most popular ones like Uncharted and Gran Turismo, which are at least 2 years away from this point. Bummed a bit about that, but it's understandable.

Otherwise it looks really good, definitely will be buying both this and the Xbox on day one, which is the right play for everyone. One is not superior to the other, quite the opposite actually. They're both essentially mid-range PCs now, with very slight differences between them. For a thousand bucks for both it's pretty cheap entertainment compared to what we spend for golf, booze, clubs, and any other number of things that chew up our wallets.

They KILLED themselves only showing the trailer that was leaked almost a year ago, and then deciding to not show a single moment of game play. What is the point of even highlighting it and using the small time allotment?

Looks like they made a deal, decided to do the only full demo in the PS4 presser.

Seemed pretty good to me, but still, it's one of those that could wind up being too contrived or linear once we get our hands on it. Looking forward to it though.

Destiny looked like a blast!

Well Sony delivered and won. No DRM, no constant connectivity, no check-ins, and $399 w/ 500gb HD.

I'll be ordering mine the second it is available.

Best

I just preordered at Amazon. Not going to mess around waiting in line at BB or Gamestop. Can someone confirm the release date of 12/31? Odd it will not be release in time for the holidays. Thanks