Nashville area members

MOUNTAINWOLF

Found a car I may be interested at Jaguar Porsche Audi of Nashville. Anyone had experience with this dealer ? I noticed a low ebay approval rating & some bad google reviews. Any recommendations for a fair sales person there?

I have dealt with them in the past, bought a new 2006 Cayenne Turbo S from them back in 2006. I have had several Porsches in for service there as well. The salesman I used is no longer there, but Icoburn has bought a couple Audis from them, and he has someone he likes to deal with. I will link him to this thread so he can comment. I have had good experiences with the dealership, and so has he.

JPA Nashville are one of the best dealerships I have worked with. I have purchased quite a few cars from them and in general they are great to deal with. I would suggest talking with Evan Lomas first and tell him Ian Coburn referred you. M: 1 (615) 807-0572 email: [email protected]. Evan now manages their pre-owned business but if he can't help you he will put you in touch with someone who can.

Found a car I may be interested at Jaguar Porsche Audi of Nashville. Anyone had experience with this dealer ? I noticed a low ebay approval rating & some bad google reviews. Any recommendations for a fair sales person there?

Thanks Vboxking & icoburn. Good to know they are a reputable dealer. I will contact Evan. DG

I purchased a Jag XKR 3 years ago from them and they treated me great, however the salesman I had is also no longer there. I also used them for service several times and always had good experiences. Good luck!

Place got bought by Sonic, you won't have any shenanigans there. Good luck with the car D.

Unfortunately the car already sold (fast !). Search continues... Again, thanks for the help. Evan seemed nice & spoke highly of you Ian.

Care to give us a hint as to what you are shopping for? Maybe we can help!

Sure. Looking for a 5.2 R8. Must be white with carbon blades, R tronic, grey or black interior, pref Y spoke wheels. Budget 120-125k. Was hoping to find one in the southeast (I'm in N.GA).