Any ideas where to get this?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferruccio_Lamborghini_autograph.jpg

Do you really want this Allan, I can do this up in autocad and cut it out of vinyl or plastic

Will

Yes! That would be amazing! I want to do something like this.

Countach__1_.jpg

Countach__4_.jpg

so vinyl or plastic?color?? i think we have some thin plastic too at the shop that is adhesive backed, you tell me

Will

The plastic would be slightly raised, that would look pretty cool I think? Whats your opinion? I think black color would be best.

The plastic would be slightly raised, that would look pretty cool I think? Whats your opinion? I think black color would be best.

For your car? Red! Like the andrettis?

For your car? Red! Like the andrettis?

here's a test in red plastic, the shop didn't have any red vinyl so will have to get some tomorrow at a sign store

Ferruccioscripttest_1.jpg

Ferruccioscripttest_2.jpg

That looks great! Can you do in black too?

do you want vinyl or plastic? Obviously, the plastic looks more like an old metal badge, verses thin vinyl, which would look more like paint. Question, is your Andretti signature on your mirrors a typical red color or is it crimson( maroon)

Here's my opinion, if you already have red signatures on the car, to keep with continuity, you should probably continue with red, otherwise the contrast might appear too sharp and break of the flow of the color drastically

Glad ya like it...thought about color again

There's the black badges on the back of the car too, lmao. Ok, could go either color, sheesh! :icon_mrgreen:

do you want vinyl or plastic? Obviously, the plastic looks more like an old metal badge, verses thin vinyl, which would look more like paint. Question, is your Andretti signature on your mirrors a typical red color or is it crimson( maroon)

Here's my opinion, if you already have red signatures on the car, to keep with continuity, you should probably continue with red, otherwise the contrast might appear too sharp and break of the flow of the color drastically

The color is a bright red. But like we mentioned all the emblems on the back are black. Black may look more factory. Either may look good, not sure which will look better. I'm thinking black might be better.