Twice Baked Bull hits 600K fans!

Twicebaked

That is shocking only 12k I would think with how cool your car is and the history of your car plus the great photos you post ( I love to share them as well) you would be well past that..

That is shocking only 12k I would think with how cool your car is and the history of your car plus the great photos you post ( I love to share them as well) you would be well past that..

Thanks.. It seems it takes forever to get new subscribers nowadays, as only such a small percentage of people see your posts..

Thanks.. It seems it takes forever to get new subscribers nowadays, as only such a small percentage of people see your posts..

I will do a little test to see how many likes we can get your page. ;)

How the hell did you manage to do that? I mean it's a cool project, but most people don't even know what Urraco is.

Posted your link and a photo of your car pined to the top of my page.. results..

Lamborghini Lp420 SVM Urraco shared AllanLambo's Garage's photo.

14 hours ago

487 Shares

8,071 others like this.

289,152 people saw this post

328 comments (most I cant even try to read it truly is the world wide web)

Posted your link and a photo of your car pined to the top of my page.. results..

Lamborghini Lp420 SVM Urraco shared AllanLambo's Garage's photo.

14 hours ago

487 Shares

8,071 others like this.

289,152 people saw this post

328 comments (most I cant even try to read it truly is the world wide web)

Yes, amazing response, but when they like on your page it doesn't add likes to mine. They need to specificly go to my page then subscribe.

its pretty easy to buy likes... I know a few people that did this.. Not sure if likes are the same as Fans..

160$ =10,000 likes.

http://getmorelikesnow.com

WHY on Earth would you do that? Perhaps if you were a commercial site and you had something to sell perhaps. But that is LAME.

Yeah getting them to like a photo is easier than to go to the page and like it.. I hate pages that say go here like this and like that.. But I did it for you hehehe.

Our page explodes when I post build photos and the back story of the car. If I dont post new build photos 20 likes a week at best. Post build photos and 30K likes a week its weird. If I could figure a way to convert that to cash whoot.

Vegasgtr After concorso we will have the car in Vegas where I live.. We will go for a spin ;) Just joind Spring Mountain as well we can do some hot laps.

Vegasgtr After concorso we will have the car in Vegas where I live.. We will go for a spin ;) Just joind Spring Mountain as well we can do some hot laps.

That sounds great ! Spring Mountain is fun!

WHY on Earth would you do that? Perhaps if you were a commercial site and you had something to sell perhaps. But that is LAME.

Yeah getting them to like a photo is easier than to go to the page and like it.. I hate pages that say go here like this and like that.. But I did it for you hehehe.

Our page explodes when I post build photos and the back story of the car. If I dont post new build photos 20 likes a week at best. Post build photos and 30K likes a week its weird. If I could figure a way to convert that to cash whoot.

Yes, and thank you! I also follow your build on your page daily.. Cant wait to see it done..

I dig your page!

I have 16k :icon_thumleft:

https://www.facebook.com/kingdaddycaddy

Cool site!

Question your Detomaso name.. Do you have a Detomaso? My dad had a 69 goose I am still looking for.

One Bumper off an old caddy may have more metal in it than a modern Lambo has alltogether.. I posted a link to your site!

Cool site!

Question your Detomaso name.. Do you have a Detomaso? My dad had a 69 goose I am still looking for.

One Bumper off an old caddy may have more metal in it than a modern Lambo has alltogether.. I posted a link to your site!

Your the man for posting the link! I will do the same but I'm sure it wont make a dent in 600k.

I have a Pantera but it's a long story that I hate. I know the right people that might be able to help you find your Mangusta.

I also live in Vegas and would love to see your build sometime.

Thank you again!

Soon as I get the car in NV we are going to have a party. My office is in Henderson right next to Las Vegas Distillery they made the Twice Baked Bull fire water. So they asked us to do a party and we are just down the street from Lambo of Vegas, stop in say hi!

Did you see I posted a few of your photos and they were wild for them! By the way Ted's Rod Shop has a 67 Caddy in there now LOOK at this motor bay the motor bay. They have photos on their face book page of the caddy.. https://www.facebook.com/pages/TEDs-Rod-Sho...122618081105345

The stats for the page today are rocking it..

19,484 New Likes

76,097 Talking About This

3,255,668 Weekly Total Reach

Insights are visible to page admins only

Funny if you google Urraco its the third link down that just amazes me.

post-177466-1375477373.jpg

• 2 months later...