Tesla price increases... $132k for all the options

FikseSTS

No when I drove it they were trying to squeeze a $5k deposit out of me due to the limited production and demand. I refused, but they still let me drive the car.

We test drove this weekend and there was no deposit.

I test drove the sport coupe a few years ago. For that they sent a hot girl in the car to my buddy's home and she stayed behind while we took the car out.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We test drove this weekend and there was no deposit.

I test drove the sport coupe a few years ago. For that they sent a hot girl in the car to my buddy's home and she stayed behind while we took the car out.

It's changed I am sure, my drive was very early after the release. A buddy of mine ordered the P85 recently and got it in about 2 months.

It's changed I am sure, my drive was very early after the release. A buddy of mine ordered the P85 recently and got it in about 2 months.

Yeah, they were saying p85 is now a 4 week wait. They also sell their test drive cars. They give small discounts depending on time in service and miles on the test drive cars.

Assman, you really know your stuff! No deposit to drive the car, 0-60 in 4.2 seconds P85+ only. Plus 300 mile range. You can have one in 4 weeks or less. The $60k cars are the smaller battery, 200 miles range and slower. Wait time is 3 months. Not as exciting, but still cool to drive, but would not push me away from another car I was shopping.

3.9.... but who's counting...

Assman, you really know your stuff! No deposit to drive the car, 0-60 in 4.2 seconds P85+ only. Plus 300 mile range. You can have one in 4 weeks or less. The $60k cars are the smaller battery, 200 miles range and slower. Wait time is 3 months. Not as exciting, but still cool to drive, but would not push me away from another car I was shopping.

When I had gone, I don't think the Canadian customers had gotten their cars yet at all..it was around the time when the Yorkdale store opened up in Toronto. I didn't really push the issue. Not sure about now.