My New Girl...White 2013 SL Edizione Tecnica

houstonT

OH...........wow, ummmmmmmmmm yea, I think I'll pass on that. As it stands in my opinion UGR is LEAPS AND BOUNDS ahead of the competition in this market and it would take some extraordinary circumstance to get me to take my car anywhere but UGR.

Peter

Umm, I Gentry is talking about a top secret, special NASA-spec build by these guys:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=64403

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH...........wow, ummmmmmmmmm yea, I think I'll pass on that. As it stands in my opinion UGR is LEAPS AND BOUNDS ahead of the competition in this market and it would take some extraordinary circumstance to get me to take my car anywhere but UGR.

Peter

I wonder if your old car and your new car will see each other. Mine's awaiting transport back to me from UGR.

STAGE 2R ... Upgrade ...

I wish, just re-gear and re-tune. I'll leave the 2R baller package to Peter. I'm content enjoying my second-hand raggedy-ass '05 1R for now. :headbang:

sweet SL - congrats!

is that your house in the background? Love the modern look and that one looks like it could have exactly that hidden inside!

PS i meant that white one with the dark doors