My New Girl...White 2013 SL Edizione Tecnica

houstonT

I've been fortunate to own 3 Lamborghini's...a 2005 black Gallardo 6-speed that had a UGR twin turbo kit, a yellow 2008 Superleggera e-gear that had a UGR twin turbo kit and finally a black 2011 LP570 Superleggera that had a twin turbo kit...each was better than the previous, but with each, there was ONE THING missing...the color WHITE. I started the search for a white SL about a year ago, I wanted a virgin, and today, my search finally came to an end. Thanks to Raj at Lamborghini Houston my girl arrived today...she is a 2013 LP570 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica...likely one of the last SL's to ever be made in white. I am in love all over again, she is waiting to visit Kevin at Underground Racing...heheheheh :)

Delivery6_zps683189d4.jpg

Delivery7_zpsa6cd1042.jpg

Delivery8_zps59c99d3f.jpg

Delivery9_zps3d4ac6f5.jpg

delivery1_zpsc9f56d19.jpg

Delivery2_zps60145633.jpg

Delivery3_zps6601e9a1.jpg

Delivery4_zps5320064d.jpg

Delivery5_zpsf101bae8.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, beautiful car!

nice, what does Edizione Tecnica add over the LP570?

Basically, the same but with a different name. The Edizione Tecnica has carbon ceramic brakes as standard whereas CSB on the original LP570-4 was an option.

The 50th badge appears on all Lamborghini's that were and are going to be produced in 2013. Model Year doesn't count, the actual manufacturing date of the car has to be within 2013 in order to receive the badge.

I think Bianco Monocerus is a real pure color which matches with Superleggera, my first riding Lamborghini was a Bianco Monocerus Superleggera, that reminds me my old but fantastic memory.

Anyway congratuation! :)

Great car, stunning!

I made this pic in London the last autumn,i think this is the only way to descover an "Edizione tecnica".

post-12198-1376234541_thumb.jpg