Is this non other than ALLANLAMBO?

Saleenfan

For all the other fellow chivers out there did anyone see this and think holy crap it looks like one of Allan's old pics?

post-8211-1376958661.jpg

For all the other fellow chivers out there did anyone see this and think holy crap it looks like one of Allan's old pics?

Ha... Damn that does look like me! So much so that I cant tell! :lol2: Trying to remember taking this pic, but I dont. So either Alzheimers is kicking in.. or thats not me.

Ha... Damn that does look like me! So much so that I cant tell! :lol2: Trying to remember taking this pic, but I dont. So either Alzheimers is kicking in.. or thats not me.

Or you were so wasted your couldnt remember. I could see that one. :lol2: The instagram videos Saturday night that got deleted were pretty good. :lol2:

Or you were so wasted your couldnt remember. I could see that one. :lol2: The instagram videos Saturday night that got deleted were pretty good. :lol2:

HAHA.. I might have some more vids tonight.. The wasted part back then is possible, but man I dont think Id ever wear a shirt or whatever that is with some sort of sew on sailors patch.. I gotta go look at some old pics, and check my do... I think his off..