LP640 Exhaust Valves

exoticalex

Does the stock LP640 have exhaust baffles which can be bypassed by unplugging vacuum lines? Looking for a quick and temporary solution my new LP being so damn quiet.

Thanks!

No I don't think we have valves, how loud do you want to go?

I have a Larini system and its a little too loud, it has the secondary cat by pass. I almost wish I had the secondary's on still.

Does the stock LP640 have exhaust baffles which can be bypassed by unplugging vacuum lines? Looking for a quick and temporary solution my new LP being so damn quiet.

Thanks!

Go with the Fabspeed exhaust. Least expensive out there for the secondary and muffler bypass and you will NOT be dissapointed! Everyone comments on my exhaust.

the factory exhaust is controled by valves, I unpluged mine when i first got the car.

I seem to remember thet the hose for each side runs along a chassis member at the rear of the car into a tee, just unplug the line going into the tee and cap it off.

you can see this vacuum line from under the car.

It makes quite a bit of difference at idle and low throttle.

the factory exhaust is controled by valves, I unpluged mine when i first got the car.

I seem to remember thet the hose for each side runs along a chassis member at the rear of the car into a tee, just unplug the line going into the tee and cap it off.

you can see this vacuum line from under the car.

It makes quite a bit of difference at idle and low throttle.

This info is correct.

It is not a night and day difference but it is louder.