RaginBull's Power Craft Aventador

Tara

Thanks! All the videos that I have posted so far have been recorded with my iphone. I have attached (6) gopros and I have been running them as well. The power craft exhaust is very loud and high pitched. No codes and big flames! If you like F1 sounds, flames, high quality construction and no codes, the Power Craft is unbeatable. It is shocking that they were able to pull it off. A few well known exhaust companies told me that the Aventador engine cannot make F1 sounds like the Murcielago SV. Power Craft has proven them wrong.

Now, I am not suggesting that other brands don't make great products as well. I haven't heard many of them. The Power Craft nails what I like.

Ill post more videos soon!

Guest Dereiter

The exhaust from PowerCraft is brilliantly. The sound drive me crazy! :)

I think I remember RB saying in the past that the Kriessieg is bar none the way to go. Can you comment on why you made the change? Better of simply better for the Aventador? Who is the US distributor for Powercraft?

WOW, can i say ' Holy craFT' instead of 'Holy crap' ? LOL

The sound is amazing!

Thanks Dario!

The exhaust from PowerCraft is brilliantly. The sound drive me crazy! :)

Thanks! It's is very mind bending!

I think I remember RB saying in the past that the Kriessieg is bar none the way to go. Can you comment on why you made the change? Better of simply better for the Aventador? Who is the US distributor for Powercraft?

Kreissieg has not released a system for the Aventador yet. I have been in regular contact with them for the past two years waiting for it. They emailed me that they have finally begun developing it the same day my power craft was installed. The Kreissieg exhaust for the Aventador will be available in Novemeber and I will consider it for one of my 720 roadsters.

IMO, Kreissieg makes the best catback exhaust system bar none. My power craft is a straight pipe system (cat delete). The power craft is higher pitched, louder and more aggressive while still having a musical quality. The Kreissieg has a wider range of pitch and is more musical since it has less grunt. In my opinion, both are shocking and brilliant.

Great response. Thank you. I will assume that the K is your choice for the 570.

Yes, I would go with the Kreissieg system for any/all gallardo models. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for posting that Tara.

That sounds amazing! Congrats on making your Aventador even more beastly, RaginBull.

I agree with the recorder of video two. :icon_mrgreen:

84200.png

Thanks for posting that Tara.

That sounds amazing! Congrats on making your Aventador even more beastly, RaginBull.

I agree with the recorder of video two. :icon_mrgreen:

84200.png

LOL! Thanks!

awesome sound, I cant wait to hear it in person

We have to plan something Brother! I look forward to it! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Dario!

Thanks! It's is very mind bending!

Kreissieg has not released a system for the Aventador yet. I have been in regular contact with them for the past two years waiting for it. They emailed me that they have finally begun developing it the same day my power craft was installed. The Kreissieg exhaust for the Aventador will be available in Novemeber and I will consider it for one of my 720 roadsters.

IMO, Kreissieg makes the best catback exhaust system bar none. My power craft is a straight pipe system (cat delete). The power craft is higher pitched, louder and more aggressive while still having a musical quality. The Kreissieg has a wider range of pitch and is more musical since it has less grunt. In my opinion, both are shocking and brilliant.

I am a big fan of Kreissieg on Porsches too! BTW, thought you may enjoy watching this! Pretty outrageous!

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/08/13/lamborg...barbecue-video/

I am a big fan of Kreissieg on Porsches too! BTW, thought you may enjoy watching this! Pretty outrageous!

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/08/13/lamborg...barbecue-video/

That was funny! thanks! :icon_super:

Who is the US distributor for Powercraft?

:iamwithstupid:

Sorry I missed that.

The distributor for the USA is:

http://www.rgsportshop.com/

Very awesome Raging Bull! The sound is amazing. Any difference with the Intakes? I liked how they look in comparison to the stock filter.. Just wondering..

WOW !!!!!! that sounds insane Kris, would love to hear it in person one day. I would definitely put that on my car.

:eusa_dance:

Sounds crazy, love it!