any thoughts

newarkprecision

My thoughts are, if you'd like to be a sponsor, please contact a mod, or stop pushing your products.

Who said i was pushing anything. Just showing what can be done with real talent and brains. Never said a word about selling so get your pantys out of a wad

Who said i was pushing anything. Just showing what can be done with real talent and brains. Never said a word about selling so get your pantys out of a wad

You might be talented with machining, but you lack some brains trying to pull off what 1000x's of others have tried before you.

So, who then would be the "brains" of your outfit?

They look nice.

Now I'd suggest you come clean ASAP. This place isn't like the rest of the internet. Brand new poster with a product nobody has seen before brings up questions. Telling Jpegs to get his panties out of a bunch brings up a second set (we all know he doesn't wear any :eusa_dance: )

Third and MOST EGREGIOUS is you posting SOMEONE elses product. That sure looks like the CTD logo to me.

They look nice.

Now I'd suggest you come clean ASAP. This place isn't like the rest of the internet. Brand new poster with a product nobody has seen before brings up questions. Telling Jpegs to get his panties out of a bunch brings up a second set (we all know he doesn't wear any :eusa_dance: )

Third and MOST EGREGIOUS is you posting SOMEONE elses product. That sure looks like the CTD logo to me.

Yes you are quite right that is in fact a CTD logo however, if you call up CTD and ask them who produced this manifold for them and they will tell you that it was Newark Precision, and that would be me, and yes many other people may have tried this in the past but my product works and will be dyno tested soon to bring fact to the argument. If you'd like to see about this product you can contact Dave at Covert Tuning Dynamics and he can give you the info. I'm am very sorry to see so many of you on here have so much money that you think you are smarter than everyone out there and no one can design or come up with a product that will be dyno proven in the future. Not being rude at all saying any of this but I am very highly offended that none of you see a "noob" as someone with brains. Just because I'm new to this site means absolutely nothing. Just looking for positive feed back. If you have negative things to say please keep them to yourself.

If you have all the brains, why are you here looking for positive comments when all we see is a chunk of aluminum with some logos and counterbored cap head screws.

Sorry, but that doesn't mean shit to me.

1. Get some dyno results

2. Pay to be a site sponsor

3. Post dyno results with price of part.

4. Profit

Everyone will be happy and you won't be stepping on the dicks of other paying sponsors.

Yes you are quite right that is in fact a CTD logo however, if you call up CTD and ask them who produced this manifold for them and they will tell you that it was Newark Precision, and that would be me, and yes many other people may have tried this in the past but my product works and will be dyno tested soon to bring fact to the argument. If you'd like to see about this product you can contact Dave at Covert Tuning Dynamics and he can give you the info. I'm am very sorry to see so many of you on here have so much money that you think you are smarter than everyone out there and no one can design or come up with a product that will be dyno proven in the future. Not being rude at all saying any of this but I am very highly offended that none of you see a "noob" as someone with brains. Just because I'm new to this site means absolutely nothing. Just looking for positive feed back. If you have negative things to say please keep them to yourself.

I don't have more money then most NOR do I think that I am smarter then most. I know Wiggs and I have already texted him. As for you being highly offended....couldn't give a crap. Welcome to LP.

Like we said we aren't like most places. We don't deal with BS here. You can be new to the board and still fit in just fine. However things NOT to do when you come to the board would be:

1. Try to sell us something without being a sponsor. - EX. A billet intake.

2. Ask us to give opinions on something without giving us all of the info. - EX. A billet intake designed for CTD.

3. Post in the wrong sub forum. - EX. A billet intake for a Muric (granted Wiggs may be working on a Gallardo but so far he has quite the following on his LP 2000-2 SVTT Build)

4. Act all indignant that people got up in your grill. - EX. This thread.

5. Ask for opinions and then turn around and ask only for positive feedback. - EX. This thread

Now that we have that out of the way. Wiggs is very polarizing around here. Anyone associated with him has that polarization rubbed off on them. If you don't like it go to that other lambo forum. In the meantime this is THE BEST place to be on the internet bar none. If you want to sell Lambo products you have the highest concentration of ACTUAL Lambo owners in one place right here. I suggest you start a proper introduction thread and talk to Allan about becoming a site sponsor.

Oh and again the billet intake looks nice but I will be way more interested once it has been dyno'd.

I don't have more money then most NOR do I think that I am smarter then most. I know Wiggs and I have already texted him. As for you being highly offended....couldn't give a crap. Welcome to LP.

Like we said we aren't like most places. We don't deal with BS here. You can be new to the board and still fit in just fine. However things NOT to do when you come to the board would be:

1. Try to sell us something without being a sponsor. - EX. A billet intake.

2. Ask us to give opinions on something without giving us all of the info. - EX. A billet intake designed for CTD.

3. Post in the wrong sub forum. - EX. A billet intake for a Muric (granted Wiggs may be working on a Gallardo but so far he has quite the following on his LP 2000-2 SVTT Build)

4. Act all indignant that people got up in your grill. - EX. This thread.

5. Ask for opinions and then turn around and ask only for positive feedback. - EX. This thread

Now that we have that out of the way. Wiggs is very polarizing around here. Anyone associated with him has that polarization rubbed off on them. If you don't like it go to that other lambo forum. In the meantime this is THE BEST place to be on the internet bar none. If you want to sell Lambo products you have the highest concentration of ACTUAL Lambo owners in one place right here. I suggest you start a proper introduction thread and talk to Allan about becoming a site sponsor.

Oh and again the billet intake looks nice but I will be way more interested once it has been dyno'd.

ditto!

Only positive feedback=lol

Just get your head out of your butt and be nice to the neighborhood you just strolled into. We all love new lambo specific products. You will sell a lot of stuff if you're honest and detailed its just the way it is when you come to a high-net worth niche site.

I won't buy it but someone will, lol.

Only positive feedback=lol

Just get your head out of your butt and be nice to the neighborhood you just strolled into. We all love new lambo specific products. You will sell a lot of stuff if you're honest and detailed its just the way it is when you come to a high-net worth niche site.

I won't buy it but someone will, lol.

lambofan35 at first i was being nice and i in no way want to sell my product on here, all I'm looking for is feed back into what you guys think and what you think i may be able to do in the future. if you guys would like to see more pics i can post up internal pics and what not. I'm not trying to in any way rustle feathers or stir up stuff. and to any sellers on this site i'm sorry if i stepped on toes. I'm really not trying to. As far a bench flow testing and stuff dave is the one doing all of that and putting the car together. I was came to with the idea for the manifold and i did my best to design and make it all. I would really like to just see what you all think of the product and if there is anything i can do to make it better.

lambofan35 at first i was being nice and i in no way want to sell my product on here, all I'm looking for is feed back into what you guys think and what you think i may be able to do in the future. if you guys would like to see more pics i can post up internal pics and what not. I'm not trying to in any way rustle feathers or stir up stuff. and to any sellers on this site i'm sorry if i stepped on toes. I'm really not trying to. As far a bench flow testing and stuff dave is the one doing all of that and putting the car together. I was came to with the idea for the manifold and i did my best to design and make it all. I would really like to just see what you all think of the product and if there is anything i can do to make it better.

from aethetics point of view, I don't personally like the look. stock looks better imo. sorry, i just don't like the billet look personally.

i can't make any other comment based on a picture aside from looks. if you would like to make some lambo parts, i would like to suggest going into CF or make some clear bonnet for Murci and Gallardo. more demand on these types of parts.

You made a manifold with a new logo on it. You have no idea if it functions properly or even if it improves overall performance. My guess is you plan on making more. My suggestion would be to R&D the product, not just on Dave's cars, but other clients as well. If it's functional and has performance improvements, I don't see how you won't be able to sell more if pricing is reasonable.

.... I'm not trying to in any way rustle feathers or stir up stuff. and to any sellers on this site i'm sorry if i stepped on toes. I'm really not trying to.

Too late