iPhone 5S

TRANSAMERA

Really, so the 5 was a huge advancement over the 4? :lol2:

Yes. Bigger screen, better camera, nicer body, faster/smaller connector, LTE data, turn-by-turn nav. Improvements in all the important areas I can think of. Granted Siri was rushed to market prematurely but aside from that the 5 is an excellent phone. And Siri has continually improved since.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll definitely be picking one up. I wish they had a black with gold option (instead of white with gold).

Yes. Bigger screen, better camera, nicer body, faster/smaller connector, LTE data, turn-by-turn nav. Improvements in all the important areas I can think of. Granted Siri was rushed to market prematurely but aside from that the 5 is an excellent phone. And Siri has continually improved since.

I'm not comparing it to the 4S as much as the other phones it competes against. IMO it was an upgrade from the 4 but on its launch day was already behind the competition.

there were a ton of MP3 players on the market before the ipod.. Somehow I think that panned out for them..

Is that not the point I just made?

Is that not the point I just made?

I thought you were being sarcastic.

I am not a die hard apple fan. For the most part I am disappointed in how they leave us hanging and don't come out with anything ground breaking, but anyone that thinks their business plan isn't working, or that the stock is going to fall on it's face they need a reality check. As a 5-10 year term investment it is a solid bet. There are definitely going to be ups and downs. Especially with a company so scrutinized. If you want a solid company with solid returns over the long run, it shouldn't even be a question.

Master card and Visa are the other no brainer investments.. Just keep watching.

What's the difference between the 5C and the 5S

They both run on IOS7.

The C is smaller and plastic.

The C comes in several colors.

The S is 64

The S now comes in gold/white.

The S is more $$

What's the difference between the 5C and the 5S

5c is a slightly better iphone5, 5s has a new processor and camera, and a few other minor bells/whistles.

I was under the impression they were the same except the C was plastic, which I don't mind since I use a bumper anyway. But guess its not so.

This 5C going to china is going to be ground breaking. In 6 months time they will have so much revenue from china it will be outrageous.

No it won't. The 5C is going to cost $735, whereas the 5S will cost $866, in China, and the Chinese cell phone market has a lot of cheaper alternatives, especially Android phones.

5S did not impress. After gone through a couple of iphones I got my first android (Lenovo K900) a couple of weeks ago and I haven't looked back.

5S did not impress. After gone through a couple of iphones I got my first android (Lenovo K900) a couple of weeks ago and I haven't looked back.

Have you used the 5S?

I just upgraded to iOS7 and I like it, full benefits will come with the 5S and the energysaving/smarter apps. I can't wait to get my goldphone so I can call the chick jpegs posted :icon_thumleft:

Have you used the 5S?

I just upgraded to iOS7 and I like it, full benefits will come with the 5S and the energysaving/smarter apps. I can't wait to get my goldphone so I can call the chick jpegs posted :icon_thumleft:

Not really, my impression was based on the promo vid in this thread.

Gf said the same thing about the IOS 7, positive things that is. My own experiences when updating to new IOS on my old iphones was usually more like crash during update and then reset to factory. Yay! :eusa_wall:

Not really, my impression was based on the promo vid in this thread.

Gf said the same thing about the IOS 7, positive things that is. My own experiences when updating to new IOS on my old iphones was usually more like crash during update and then reset to factory. Yay! :eusa_wall:

So you have no experience with either 5S or IOS 7 but you made the conclusion they are rubbish, I'd check to see if your account wasn't hacked by accelerator :icon_thumleft: