Picked up a new ride

ag07

Thank you everyone for the well wishes !!!

Amazing.

Interesting purchase - curious to hear why you went for it having had a coupe SL and then going for the big boy AV. Do you find it more nimble / fun?

Asking because i am mildly contemplating getting rid of my LP560 for a Muci.

The main reason for getting the Perfomante besides having a second Lambo was for the open air effect, I've had a Gallard spyder as well and missed putting to top down especially around this time of the year. I love to hear the exhaust with the top down, you just can't duplicate with the coupe. The Aventador is still the best car I've owned or driven, hope to get into a Roadster in the near future to have the V12 and open air together. best of luck if you decide to get into a Murci, there really is nothing like a V12 Lambo !!

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats on the beautiful rides! You need a Multi-Lambo Owner tag stat!

Thank you

Love the color combos...maybe because they're far less common on Lamborghini's than F-cars.

Thank you

Hey, if you're ever in the area, stop by our Cars & Coffee in Bergen County!

Cool, will look out for that C&C

Beautiful congrats!

Thank you

Congrats!!! I remember being on the phone when you took delivery of your Aventador. Two beautiful cars!

Thanks Kris, still remember you telling me ... your going to love this car !! you were right !!!

What a choice to have to make when going out, both look stunning. Enjoy them in good health!

Thank you !!

Why the Performante is so hot? :monkeyleft:

Congrats!

Thank you !

Wow, that isn't something you see every day, 2 Lamborghinis in the same garage that are the same color! Nice pair. Was it an easy decision to get both the same color? Are you gonna trade the performante on the roadster or just add?

Great Ride! RED too...

Congrats !

:-)