lp570 straight pipes

CRNA

Anyone put straight pipes on their LP570? Sound clips? Found some on the 08 superG but none on the new one.

My LP 550-2 has the Factory Blancpain Race Exhaust fitted, here are 2 sound clips:

My LP 550-2 has the Factory Blancpain Race Exhaust fitted, here are 2 sound clips:

Do you have a link to the exhaust online? Would like some more info.

I would also like info on where this is available. That's the sound I'm looking for

I have the OEM Part # if you are interested. The price is circa $10k.

I also heard that Lambo will now not sell the system I have, but a modified version is available..

I also heard that Lambo will now not sell the system I have, but a modified version is available..

Yes please.

Please share the part number!

Heck I'll take a cat delete if there's one made. I see Fabspeed makes one but the LP cars aren't listed

There are 2 sets of cats on the 560's. One is part of the header, and the other is part of the factory exhaust/muffler 'suitcase'.

The cats on the header would be difficult and expensive to remove, but I guess it's possible.

The muffler ones are easy - just install any muffler setup - i.e. Fabspeed - and you'll eliminate that secondary cat.

thanks turbomike, found that out when doing all my research the after posting that. That's why I like that IPE, full exhaust including headers. Living in Oklahoma with no state inspection, I can't stands cats ;)

thanks turbomike, found that out when doing all my research the after posting that. That's why I like that IPE, full exhaust including headers. Living in Oklahoma with no state inspection, I can't stands cats ;)

CRNA, I sent an email to iPE about their headers and cat bypass pipes for the LP cars. I might be interested in using them with the Kreissieg exhaust I ordered which is absolutely insane to even think about.

I asked for full details and asked for any feedback from the customer that installed the system on his white STS in Singapore.

There are two problems here in my opinion, first one is not really a problem but rather a dent in our wallets because the procedure would require an engine out.

Second one is really the main concern which is the lack of info and knowledge of the procedure, we don't even know if it would be worth the cost in terms of power gain. Unfortunately the guys in Singapore didn't dyno that STS so it's kinda risky if we do it just for the sound.

The driver of that particular STS drives the car pretty hard around Singapore, so hopefully there will be some feedback and I'm sure we can somehow get a hold of him.

How is the smell of going 100% catless? It was really bad on the GT-R and I am wondering if it would be the same here. My assumption is that removing the secondary cats creates very little in the way of smell.

How is the smell of going 100% catless? It was really bad on the GT-R and I am wondering if it would be the same here. My assumption is that removing the secondary cats creates very little in the way of smell.

You certainly don't want to back the car into the garage!

CRNA, I sent an email to iPE about their headers and cat bypass pipes for the LP cars. I might be interested in using them with the Kreissieg exhaust I ordered which is absolutely insane to even think about.

Vahid, can you pass along your contact at Kreissieg? I am having a very hard time finding someone to actually sell me one of their exhausts.