Kebab lets talk about it

Modo

Question is, aside from milk (Lambo powers go to drink) what would you drink with your kebab?

Local Iranian cola brands, either Zam Zam or Parsi-Cola in glass bottles, that is the ONLY way to do it!

zam_zam.jpg

parsi_cola.jpg

They literally flush that Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) down and your ready for phase II.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoken like a true NON-pro. Theese amateur wannabe kebab lovers are ruining the whole thing :tyson:

You drink water when you eat a kebab, nothing else, it makes the superb taste of the kebab not reaching your brain fully. Possibly and I say possibly, you could drink Ayran to it, but nothing fricking else.

#thismeanswar

Spoken like a true NON-pro. Theese amateur wannabe kebab lovers are ruining the whole thing :tyson:

You drink water when you eat a kebab, nothing else, it makes the superb taste of the kebab not reaching your brain fully. Possibly and I say possibly, you could drink Ayran to it, but nothing fricking else.

#thismeanswar

Every war requires a proper weapon. Saw this while knife shopping.

Every war requires a proper weapon. Saw <a href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Custom-made-Turkish-Chefs-Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab)-Kebab-Slicing-Knife-Sword-RAZOR-SHARP-/290881930682?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b9ea05ba" target="_blank">this</a> while knife shopping.

I am starting to really like you!

Local Iranian cola brands, either Zam Zam or Parsi-Cola in glass bottles, that is the ONLY way to do it!

zam_zam.jpg

parsi_cola.jpg

They literally flush that Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) down and your ready for phase II.

Silver tequila is bomb with Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab).

post-23865-1385740435.jpg

post-23865-1385740261.jpg

They literally flush that Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) down and your ready for phase II.

Zam Zam, also the officially endorsed drink of choice by George Zimmerman.

post-60315-1385780198_thumb.jpg

Omg I so wish we got the bottled zam zam here. Something about a fresh Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) va noon with an orange zam zam with a straw in the top. Nothing is the same as the bottled zam zam. I hope you're enjoying the abundant dough and most va moosir though

Omg I so wish we got the bottled zam zam here. Something about a fresh Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) va noon with an orange zam zam with a straw in the top. Nothing is the same as the bottled zam zam. I hope you're enjoying the abundant dough and most va moosir though

I'll be visiting Houston in January, will try to bring you one ;)

Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab)'s serious business.

How were you able to misspell kebab? What happened with the filter?

How were you able to misspell kebab? What happened with the filter?

loop holes, the other thing Persians do well.

My hat off to the Persians.

I don't have any persain in me. That's only Cornerbomber when he and Modo have their secret tickle time.

Cappy, you have three opportunities to see this starting tomorrow. I'm thinking Jirre would probably fly down for this. Looks like something he would enjoy.

christmaskebab1small.jpg

Time to talk about the choice of bread for your Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually don't mean kebab), my choice is the Sangak bread which is a very traditional Persian bread made on stone.

This Iranian chap is pretty much a Sangak master, he has been doing this for almost 40 years!

Here are some pics, Lambo Power Exclusive...

photo_1.JPG

photo_2.JPG

photo_3.JPG

photo_4.JPG

photo_1_3_.JPG

photo_2_3_.JPG

IMG_1695.jpeg