Waste Build Options

ToofDoc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A simple "heard both: one is shitty and the other is less shitty" would have sufficed, but that was awesome. Thanks, VCR!! :headbang:

I'm wondering how difficult it would be to upgrade the Aventador. For the $4k, I'm sure there's a more economically effective aftermarket solution. The Murcielago was easy because it was already an aftermarket head unit to begin with, but these Audi electronics throw me for a loop.

Its posts like VCR's that make this the best place on the internet!

VCR is an absolute gentleman, extremely knowledgeable and passionate, he spends hours of his valuable time just to help others! :icon_thumleft:

Its posts like VCR's that make this the best place on the internet!

VCR is an absolute gentleman, extremely knowledgeable and passionate, he spends hours of his valuable time just to help others! :icon_thumleft:

Wow! Thanks guys for the very kind words! :redface: Seems like there aren't too many A/V guys around here so I'm just doing my share for the L/P community. Thanks again!

A simple "heard both: one is shitty and the other is less shitty" would have sufficed, but that was awesome. Thanks, VCR!! :headbang:

I'm wondering how difficult it would be to upgrade the Aventador. For the $4k, I'm sure there's a more economically effective aftermarket solution. The Murcielago was easy because it was already an aftermarket head unit to begin with, but these Audi electronics throw me for a loop.

LOL! True. :icon_mrgreen: Ok, in conclusion, all modern Lamborghini factory stereo starting with the Murcielago are simply...shitty.

That's the thing with the Aventador: chances are there is a universal bus that links everything from the NAV, radio, media player, steering wheel dials and MMI together and I am not sure if all these can be separated and/or separate from some other modules in the car. As said a few posts above, even it there is a simple pre-amp out would be sufficient as then you can connect a more powerful pwr-amp to feed the speakers; and those are easy to upgrade and that would not cost $4k, not even close.

Thanks VCR!

Glad I didn't go with premium sound?

No prob. I certainly would not.

Another possible "waste" option can be the Garage Door Opener!

That damn thing never worked in my Gallardo, I'm hoping the Aventador edition is more user friendly! The only bonus here is this option is only $560 (a pair of Gucci flip flops)!

That damn thing never worked in my Gallardo, I'm hoping the Aventador edition is more user friendly! The only bonus here is this option is only $560 (a pair of Gucci flip flops)!

The garage door opener in my Aventador works flawlessly.

Someone on here got their exhaust valve to operate using that button instead of a remote.